Gardobor in West Gearen City Bug

PokefanPT

So, I was trying to defeat the Dimensional Rift Gardobor, but it was really difficult for me, because its defenses are way to high. So, in order to avoid all of that text that comes before the fight, when I lost (after some retries) I decided to not reset the game, and to save before the "rematch". Well I only lost some money doing this, because I need to go through all of that text again. But the strange thing is, My character wasn't on the right spot, it was literally in the same spot as Gardobor. Melia also walked through the walls, and me too, right before the battle starts. I didn't minded that, I thought it would be solved after I defeated the Garbodor. I got a lot of luck in that fight, and I actually defeated the Garbodor, the thing is, after the battle, I was still on the wall, and I couldn't move, I couldn't go to the menu, I couldn't do anything. So I reseted the game. I tried again, but the same bug happened. I decided to "activate" the event in another spot, and that's even worse, because it makes my character, for some reason, go endlessly towards the wall, and there's nothing I can do about it. And that's the only 2 options I got here.

So, please, if someone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate the help! Please don't tell me I've ruined my save file xD

Here are some screenshots (I don't have after defeating Garbodor, because I could only do it once, and I didn't have the patience to try more 100 times just to take a screenshot, but it's just me on the wall):

(the last one shows the wall that my character loves apparently)

2019-09-13 (3).png

2019-09-13 (4).png

2019-09-13 (5).png

9 hours ago, UnkleUno said:

Revert to a save file before you went to take on garbodor (or to a save file before you reach that place the first time), and try it again from there.

Thank you so much! Thankfully I had a save file just before the battle, so it worked very well! Once again, thank you! Now I just need to have luck to defeat that Garbodor again xD