Pancham/Pangoro Trade Request

nudomdom

I've got 729 entries in my Pokedex and am just missing Pancham/Pangoro

Spoiler

because I renovated the slums before starting my quest to "Catch Them All!!!!" and I haven't found any alternate locations when searching the wiki.

I can trade any breedable pokemon in return! IVs are completely inconsequential; I just want them for the Pokedex entries, but I have a moderate selection of 5 perfect IV 'mons if they're desired in return. Thank you in advance!

Spoiler

Alternatively, if I just missed an accessible location post complete-renovations please let me know.

13 hours ago, nudomdom said:

I've got 729 entries in my Pokedex and am just missing Pancham/Pangoro

Reveal hidden contents

because I renovated the slums before starting my quest to "Catch Them All!!!!" and I haven't found any alternate locations when searching the wiki.

I can trade any breedable pokemon in return! IVs are completely inconsequential; I just want them for the Pokedex entries, but I have a moderate selection of 5 perfect IV 'mons if they're desired in return. Thank you in advance!

Reveal hidden contents

Alternatively, if I just missed an accessible location post complete-renovations please let me know.

Grass by soltice from the renovation of the slums

7 minutes ago, nudomdom said:

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

@the prof is willing to trade u one for some help if u wanna help xem for one that would be chill though depending if your availability lines up. Tag or quote someone when talking to them not everyone is like me who has setting set to notify me for everything I comment on

20 hours ago, the prof said:

I have a Pangoro I can trade... can you get me a whismur or an azurill (regardless IVs)?

I've already got what I needed, but I'd be willing to help you out with those mons anyway if you want! I could get you both no problem.

5 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

@the prof is willing to trade u one for some help if u wanna help xem for one that would be chill though depending if your availability lines up. Tag or quote someone when talking to them not everyone is like me who has setting set to notify me for everything I comment on

Apologies, I'm still learning the formatting and logistics of this site. Thanks for the heads-up. 

3 hours ago, nudomdom said:

I've already got what I needed, but I'd be willing to help you out with those mons anyway if you want! I could get you both no problem.

Apologies, I'm still learning the formatting and logistics of this site. Thanks for the heads-up. 

Thanks! Although I still have a long way to complete my dex, I have some really good pokemon I can trade you, with almost perfect IVs, Lucario, Alakazam, Frokie, Roserade, Togekiss, Scizor, Tsareena and Hitmontop are the best I have to offer in exchange...

10 hours ago, the prof said:

Thanks! Although I still have a long way to complete my dex, I have some really good pokemon I can trade you, with almost perfect IVs, Lucario, Alakazam, Frokie, Roserade, Togekiss, Scizor, Tsareena and Hitmontop are the best I have to offer in exchange...

If u need any extra help PM me, usually between 12pm-12am EST am cool to be online