Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to find Torchic?

samtheman732

Question

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to complete a living dex and am struggling to find the Torchic line. The wiki (https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Torchic) suggests that Torchic is only available as a starter from the grand hall. The E18 "all pokemon" spreadsheet says that there is an event in Calcenon city: 

Spoiler

"Need to fight a Lvl. 95 event Pokemon trainer. She runs off into Charlotte's secret room and asks for proof you know the family. Go to Tanzon Cove house and on the bookshelf to the left you'll get a family photo. Give it to her"

I have searched all over Calcenon city and cannot find any trainers anywhere. 

I was hoping to do as much of the dex using a single playthrough as I could but if it comes to it I'm not worried about using the Shared Box mod to start a new game and transfer one to my main playthrough.

Cheers in advance for any information

1 answer to this question

Spoiler

After the events of Agate city you can find her in the room south of Calcenon city, where you fixed the bridge. You fight her, solve a puzzle in Calcenon gym, fly to Belrose mansion for a item and then you get the torchic egg.