Help me Beat shade

Mokoz

hello everyone I really need help beating shade my biggest problem is his chandlure since it can OHKO almost everything on my team AND its faster than mostly everything on my team. my second problem is his with paralyze and confusion the pokemon I send out almost is never able to do what I need it to do. so here is the team I was running to beat him.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Gigalith

Level 36

Item: Hard Stone

Nature: Modest

Ability: sturdy

MOVES

Rock Slide

Stealth Rock

Rock Blast

Smack Down

Donphan

Level 36

Item: Zoom Lens

Nature: Mild

Ability: Sand Veil

MOVES

Flail

Take down

Roll Out

Assurance

Scraggy

Level 37

Item: Zoom Lens

Nature: Calm

Ability: Shed skin

MOVES

Pay Back

Brick Break

Faint Attack

Hi jump kick

Murkrow

Level 37

Item: Scope Lens

Nature: jolly

Ability: super luck

MOVES

Faint attack

assurance

taunt

wing attack

Crobat

Level 36

Item:

Nature: sassy

Ability: Infiltrator

MOVES

wing attack

confuse ray

acroBATics

Bite

swampert

Level 36

Item: zoom lens

Nature: docile

Ability: damp

MOVES

tackle

mud shot

mud bomb

water gun

Other pokemon I have that are level 30-40

LV.32

Duskull

LV. 35

Drifblim

LV.36

Chansey

LV.34

makuhita

LV.34

Tangela

LV. 33

yamask

LV. 32

Magnemite

LV. 34

Trubbish

LV. 32

vulpix

LV.34

Growlithe

Any suggestion would be lovely, if you want any more info just ask. Also I am willing to train a pokemon from scratch.

Edited by Mokoz

If your having trouble with paralyze from rotom try running a cheri berry on your lead, try using gigalith on the chandelure it can live 1 attack with sturdy and retaliate with a stab rock move hopefully putting it range to be revenge killed by your faster pokes. Also if your really having trouble grind your pokemon 1 or 2 lvls up it'll help a lot.

Hmm.. what i did was taking care of his Rotom, then i used my Gyarados with Aqua Tail (lvl 35) for at least his Chandelure and one other Pokemon (i think he got 3 of his Pokemon but i don't remember..) . I didn't have Dragon Dance at that point, and Moxie doesn't work, but it still worked.... Maybe an X Attack or two, and an X Speed can help? Idk.

You can maybe set up with your Crobat? Or paralyze everything except Chandelure and Rotom with Magnezone. Maybe his Gengar has Focus Blast so be careful about that.

Shade is pretty Special oriented so if you want to wall or set up, you may want to use high Spe Def Pokemon.

That can work too. Only thing left would be dealing with Rotom (does it have energy ball? otherwise swampert can do that), Gengar (crobat?) and Chandelure (crobat&scraggy?). Except for his Dusclops, i found out that Shade's team is pretty squishy but can easily wreck our faces with good type coverage.

one of my previous matches i had my trubbish had no problems with his dusclops. Yes his rotom does have energy ball but wont effect swapert since it is ground, But swampert is still at a disadvantage because of levitate. so swampert will probably be taken out.