Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Breeding TM moves (EQ Dweble) + other breeding questions

Bear

Question

So in case you haven't seen my previous posts, i like breeding... alot...
I think i read somewhere you can breed a geodude with dweble to pass on EQ which is straight up dope!
Has anyone done this/can they confirm this for me before i start hunting for female dweble?
And by extension does this mean any learnable TM move can be passed on regardless if it wasn't actually learn't through a TM? I would be keen as a bean to test this if nobody else has? (save me so much time for nasty plot riolu amongst other things)
Also heard a rumour that swampert can breed with flygon....? has anyone experimented to figure out what egg groups are not finished yet?

3 answers to this question

So in case you haven't seen my previous posts, i like breeding... alot...

I think i read somewhere you can breed a geodude with dweble to pass on EQ which is straight up dope!

Has anyone done this/can they confirm this for me before i start hunting for female dweble?

And by extension does this mean any learnable TM move can be passed on regardless if it wasn't actually learn't through a TM? I would be keen as a bean to test this if nobody else has? (save me so much time for nasty plot riolu amongst other things)

Also heard a rumour that swampert can breed with flygon....? has anyone experimented to figure out what egg groups are not finished yet?

Hi! I'm one of the people who did the EQ Trapinch stuff, and yes, it works perfectly fine.

Now let's see... First of all the offspring will learn every move it has at lvl 0. Then you have several groups of moves when it comes to breeding. .

1) Natural moves: the natural moveset of your Pokemon. An offspring can learn a move in this category if both parents know that move.

2) TM: aTM will pass down to the offspring if the father has that moves. Works with Ditto.

3) Egg moves: those are specific to your Pokemon. ie a Charmander has different Egg Moves than Larvitar, but they sometimes have sth in common (Dragon Dance in this example), which can be very interesting sometimes. An Egg move will pass down to the offspring if the father knows it. Should work with Ditto.

The egg groups should work just fine.

Sorry i wasn't at home for some days and didn't answer this straight away ><

Edited by Soysauce