Bossman123

I'm playing pokemon Rejuvenation v12 (midway through the story) I'm supposed to be battling the Drift Hippowdowns but I wanted to go finish the Help center quests. Now I can't return to grand dream city. There's a police officer standing infront of the station saying I can't enter it at the time. Is there another way I can go back to grand dream or do I have to delete some safe files?

Just now, kulesiak said:

You can fly, right? You get fly in v11, and you are doing v12 content right now

Ye, but the only places I can go to are : East/ West Gearen Sheridan and the places accesible by the Truck guy or The yacht ;(

2 minutes ago, Bossman123 said:

Ye, but the only places I can go to are : East/ West Gearen Sheridan and the places accesible by the Truck guy or The yacht ;(

Yacht to sashi(or what is the name) village on the dessert, and ask the guy with shiny lation (i dont remember his name) to fly you back to GDC. I hope you talked to a guy about getting your yacht over there tho

Just now, kulesiak said:

Yacht to sashi(or what is the name) village on the dessert, and ask the guy with shiny lation (i dont remember his name) to fly you back to GDC. I hope you talked to a guy about getting your yacht over there tho

ahhhh tysm ❤️

2 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

oof nvm Im gonna have to delete my save file xD there's no yacht that goes to sashila

11 minutes ago, Bossman123 said:

I'm playing pokemon Rejuvenation v12 (midway through the story) I'm supposed to be battling the Drift Hippowdowns but I wanted to go finish the Help center quests. Now I can't return to grand dream city. There's a police officer standing infront of the station saying I can't enter it at the time. Is there another way I can go back to grand dream or do I have to delete some safe files?

the only way you can safely access gdc is by clearing the piramid, after that you have almost comlete access

Just now, Bossman123 said:

oof nvm Im gonna have to delete my save file xD there's no yacht that goes to sashila

Wait a sec... are you using page up/down while flying to access other parts of the world?  You know, Floria region(gearen, goldenleaf ect), Terrial region(GDC, sashila village) and terajuma region (Kristaline town, telia restore, kakori village)? 

33 minutes ago, dragonza11 said:

the only way you can safely access gdc is by clearing the piramid, after that you have almost comlete access

Well crap. I also, was gonna go get a panpour for scald since Surf does absolutely nothing to the drift hippowdowns but eh oh well xD ty ❤️

31 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

Wait a sec... are you using page up/down while flying to access other parts of the world?  You know, Floria region(gearen, goldenleaf ect), Terrial region(GDC, sashila village) and terajuma region (Kristaline town, telia restore, kakori village)? 

...... well shit. I just had to sacrifice my shiny 😄 Ty for this i had no idea those were a thing here. ty