Need Help on how to update game

Quintin

40 minutes ago, Quintin said:

I know theres a new update for rejuvenation, but i dont know where to find the update file or how to update it, could anyone help?

All you do is download the new version, extract it and run it like you did when you first got the game, the save file data is stored in a different location to that of the downloaded game folder itself and is called by all the various versions when loading ya file, so ya dont need to do anything to update, just download and load up your game in any location as long as that location isn't considered a dangerous place to load in, Pokemon Centers tend to be rather safe places to load in.

if ya mean where to find the game download itself however, just go to the link and open the 3 spoiler box iirc it should have instructions on where not to load up as well as hyperlinked:

Mega
Mediafire
Local

here is the link in question to where on the site it is at. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

All you do is download the new version, extract it and run it like you did when you first got the game, the save file data is stored in a different location to that of the downloaded game folder itself and is called by all the various versions when loading ya file, so ya dont need to do anything to update, just download and load up your game in any location as long as that location isn't considered a dangerous place to load in, Pokemon Centers tend to be rather safe places to load in.

if ya mean where to find the game download itself however, just go to the link and open the 3 spoiler box iirc it should have instructions on where not to load up as well as hyperlinked:

Mega
Mediafire
Local

Thank You!

On 7/7/2019 at 8:19 AM, Lord Drakyle said:

Mega
Mediafire
Local

is there a link to a patch file? i don't want to have to download the whole game again

4 hours ago, RedWolf705 said:

is there a link to a patch file? i don't want to have to download the whole game again

not to my knowledge as you see each version comes with several new maps, sometimes sound files, and a lot of different things have to be updated or have stuff removed/changed so patches to update to a new version are impractical the only time patches really come in to play is when the game has urgent bug fixes that can be patched out for that version by simply changing one or two files.