How I feel about the Voltorb flip

Magus

After many hours of grinding, losing my mind and constantly getting screwed by the laws of probability, I have got the trapinch......... BUT it has a BOLD nature and I didn't save before I bought him. This is how I feel

I thought the game was rather way to easy use the ctrl button on any numbers + voltorbs =5, any with 0 vortobs flip immediately, if you know a card is either a 1 or vortorb use the ctrl on it,

Yeah it is easy, but once you get to LV5 and things get solely based on luck and on mistake puts you to LV1, yeah you'll be flipping tables like the god of thunder himself.

Too bad for you, I got a Adamant Trapinch (I am very lucky with natures he he he) :D

Salt in the wound much? Anyway, if you want flygon to have earthquake, you will need to breed anyway. I suggest finding an adament or jolly Dwebble to breed with. So you can breed a female trapinch and give the dwebble an everstone to pass down the nature.

Salt in the wound much? Anyway, if you want flygon to have earthquake, you will need to breed anyway. I suggest finding an adament or jolly Dwebble to breed with. So you can breed a female trapinch and give the dwebble an everstone to pass down the nature.

Thanks for the advise, I might get some use out trapinch after all. Oh and have fun level grinding a trapinch to LV 55

Edited by Money_Man115

Almost, the numbers on the side represent the total coin muliplier values as well as the total number of voltorb cards in each row or column. Each round id finished by:

flipping the max number of multipiers, which gets you the max coins for the current board, and moving you to the next level.

Flipping over at least one card, the quiting, which gives you whatever number of coins you have already won on that board.

Or flipping a voltorb card, which gives you 0 coins for the board, and occasionally randomly setting you back a level, or all the way back to level 1.

Each level you progress to, the number of multipiers, as well as voltorb cards on eac board increase.

No need to grind it to lvl 55 to get EQ, unless you have the nature and IV you alrdy want.

I suggest you doing it through breeding, especially if you can catch a ~lvl 39 Geodude.

(it's Geodude ♂ with EQ + Dwebble ♀ then Dwebble ♂ wih EQ + Trapinch ♀).

• 2 weeks later...