Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotallyNotLuck

What IVS should I get on my Torchic?

Recommended Posts

I always feel like I need amazing IVs on my pokemon, but since that's stupid, I need someone to suggest the range of Ivs and nature than can be considered acceptable/decent/good. 

 

NOTE: ill try to get speed boost, if i can't, i'll go get the ability capsule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attack first, speed second, the rest is less important (still useful, obviously)

For nature, +Att - Sp Att is ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TotallyNotLuck said:

I always feel like I need amazing IVs on my pokemon, but since that's stupid, I need someone to suggest the range of Ivs and nature than can be considered acceptable/decent/good. 

 

NOTE: ill try to get speed boost, if i can't, i'll go get the ability capsule.

Perfect IVs Except Attack or SPAttack (whichever you prefer). I'm using a Blaziken with Perfect attack. You should train his Speed and Attack/SPAttack, use speed boost and give him protect. Use protect whenever you think you can't outspeed your enemy.

Hit me up if you want a Perfect Torchic (I have a lot of these suckers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IV  recommend for Blaziken is attack and speed the rest is not that important Getting perfect IV is hard unless you gonna take time to find it or reset or ask around for perfect IV in the forum so the range I think that is consider good is 20 or above in desired stat. Still don't worry much about IV you can still beat this game without EV or IV training just adapt to around your pokemon you may face a brick wall sometime but you can do it. Good luck 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryuta said:

IV  recommend for Blaziken is attack and speed the rest is not that important Getting perfect IV is hard unless you gonna take time to find it or reset or ask around for perfect IV in the forum so the range I think that is consider good is 20 or above in desired stat. Still don't worry much about IV you can still beat this game without EV or IV training just adapt to around your pokemon you may face a brick wall sometime but you can do it. Good luck 🙂

Docile nature, 30/22/6/20/16/16, Speed Boost. That's pretty good rite? Not gonna face much trouble against Julia but Florinia might be a pain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TotallyNotLuck said:

Docile nature, 30/22/6/20/16/16, Speed Boost. That's pretty good rite? Not gonna face much trouble against Julia but Florinia might be a pain. 

It's pretty good already again don't worry too much about IV. About Florinia the only problem for her is her ace cardily since your level cap is 25 which mean you're not gonna have access to pokemon and move so you have rely on tactics rather brute force. Beside from my experience this game want you to use variety of pokemon rather than using one or two team of perfect or good pokemon, you always have to be able to change tactics on the fly. I'll share my team with you may be it'll help you see what you gonna have to face in your journey through Reborn. Have fun on your Journey and plz don't pull your hair out if you lose some major fight(just kidding 😄 😄 ).

 

REBORN TEAM AND RESERVE

Spoiler

939154862_Rebornteam.thumb.JPG.3193a1fe7c3e60c8331a00310710d4dd.JPG1994045949_Rebornrotation.thumb.JPG.4cba2f44eb03d3c3885894d6b1c707db.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...