Which Mega?

Mr.Fahzy

So my team is pretty stacked I guess. Its Blaziken, Greninja, Metagross, Roserade, Naganadel, and Salamence. The thing is is that I have 3 mega-potential pokemon. Personally, I love Metagross out of the three, and never really used it. Then again, I've never used any of these mons before. My question to you, oh great people of the Reborn forum, which mega would most fun/useful to use?

None of those megas are available currently, but if any of them were, it'd probably be Metagross.

Aside from higher start up power, M-Blaziken just doesn't do anything that regular Blaziken does. M-Mence is neat, but your team is frail, and it really needs the intimidate support. 

Yeah I knew none were available. Just wanted to see for the future. Also mence is just super fast with moxie. i'm pretty sure my team doesn't have any walls except for metagross. Thanks for the advice! I sorta knew that gross was going to be the winner just cuz of how he is.