Lf Snorlax

ShadowBright

So I was going through my dex/box and realized I am missing a Munchlax. I'm not 100% sure if I actually had one or if I just thought I did? It's been a while since I checked the forbidden section of the box.

Anyways if someone has a spare I could borrow for breeding purposes.

Edited by ShadowBright

16 minutes ago, ShadowBright said:

So I was going through my dex/box and realized I am missing a Munchlax. I'm not 100% sure if I actually had one or if I just thought I did? It's been a while since I checked the forbidden section of the box.

Anyways if someone has a spare I could borrow for breeding purposes.

Munchlax itself isn't breedable, you need Snorlax for breeding

What are you trying to breed I could help if you want.....

I know he's not breedable. I was planning on evolving him through happiness. I have the sooth bell. Then I was gonna breed him with my ditto six billion times till I make the perfect Pokemon. It's breeding Thursday so that's the plan for today.

Edited by ShadowBright

23 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Munchlax itself isn't breedable, you need Snorlax for breeding

What are you trying to breed I could help if you want.....

I should probably change the thing to Lf Snorlax then shouldn't I? I plan on breeding him with a Ditto to make Munchlax so it's probably my fault for not being very specific. Srry.

8 minutes ago, ShadowBright said:

I should probably change the thing to Lf Snorlax then shouldn't I? I plan on breeding him with a Ditto to make Munchlax so it's probably my fault for not being very specific. Srry.

What exactly are you looking IVs and stuff, I'm bored and can do it not a problem, I have a 6 IV Snorlax to breed from and a 6 IV partner for it ....

Sorry super sleepy currently keep dozing off for a bit at a time

4 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

What exactly are you looking IVs and stuff, I'm bored and can do it not a problem, I have a 6 IV Snorlax to breed from and a 6 IV partner for it ....

Sorry super sleepy currently keep dozing off for a bit at a time

It honestly doesn't matter what they are. I'd prefer to breed it myself so it's not to cheating? I and my friends never had to ask for one yet so I'm not sure what they would prefer it would be. So I'll take whatever one you can get me and breed and iv train them myself.