Murkrow/Honchcrow Wanted

naohime

Sooooo I never got the Murkrow from Team Aqua's alley and now it's too late for me to get it (I won't go into detail in case of spoilers). I'd like a Murkrow/Honchcrow, I don't really care which. Nature and Ability can be whatever since I can change those. IVs are the only concern, but really I'd appreciate the Pokemon in the first place. Thank you in advanced!

34 minutes ago, naohime said:

Sooooo I never got the Murkrow from Team Aqua's alley and now it's too late for me to get it (I won't go into detail in case of spoilers). I'd like a Murkrow/Honchcrow, I don't really care which. Nature and Ability can be whatever since I can change those. IVs are the only concern, but really I'd appreciate the Pokemon in the first place. Thank you in advanced!

I have a spare female Honchcrow it's been EV trained and is high level though, if not I can breed you one quickly, has good IVs

19 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I have a spare female Honchcrow it's been EV trained and is high level though, if not I can breed you one quickly, has good IVs

That would be wonderful, thank you very much. I'm available to trade right now. Is there anything in particular you'd like? I have a good amount of shinies.

9 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Heart scale or something sellable not too particular on Pokemon I have one of each line in shiny 5ivs.....

Just eating currently so will be a few before I can trade and my papa is dropping off some money for dentist soon

All right! I'll go set up my Pokemon for trade.