Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do you get a ditto?

Ousawa

Question

I already opend the warehouse with the key and the meteor member told me to leave and went to the other hide out where the pokemon are caged. and i found myself a happiny in there. But the hideout is closed or how do you open it? I really want a ditto

7 answers to this question

Ditto is found during a team meteor raid. It is the one where the water gym leader is helping you. There is a part where you are locked in with several pokemon so it is pretty hard to miss the ditto (which you can get if you do something with the pokemon).

This event only works if you have done the daycare mission. I didn't do the mission until after, so I had to go back to the Meteor hide out, and then the ditto appeared, that was not there previously.

Ok so the Ditto is located in the cage above the empty cage in the corner.

What you want to do is move the Hariyama to the cage below it, then the Ditto will punch through it's own cage. You can also get a rare candy by moving the Lickitung below the Ditto.