Advice on current team

MuchoG

So I want to say right away that shards and heart scales are not a problem I can use the move tutor and change abilities every time I want

So I just caught the Gible  and my current team is:

Ampharos - Leftovers - Quirky (haven't changed it yet) - Static

Discharge

Thunder Wave

Dragon Pulse 

Light Screen

Metagross - Wide Lens - Adamant - Clear Body

Zen Headbutt

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Agility

Blaziken - Charcoal - Adamant - Speed Boost

High Jump Kick

Flare Blitz

Bulk Up

Baton Pass

Milotic - Leftovers - Calm - Marvel Scale

Surf

Toxic

Light Screen

Tackle (not a good movepool to choose from)

Crobat - No item - Adamant - Infiltrator

Cross Poison

Acrobatics

Leech Life

Haze

I also plan to add a Garchomp, first of all , what's the best ability/moveset/item/nature for him? I was thinking Adamant but I already have 2 Adamant mons in Blaziken and Metagross (i plan do remove Corbat from the team), also Rough Skin for the ability. Since a lot of tms are not in the game I can't get earthquake and other moves so I kinda need your help for the movesets. I used the Crobat for Adrienn but I wanted a fairy type to complete the team, I was thinking a Togekiss but I can only get it after beating Titania, is he a good choice? Also, should I change anything on the other members (besides the nature on Ampharos)? 

If I were you, I would teach Milotic Icy Wind, since it has that vacant 4th move slot. It's the best special Ice attack available for Pokemon that can't learn Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry or Blizzard naturally, and the speed drop can come in handy in some boss battles (you can teach it through a move tutor in Agate Circus, in case you don't know). It's also gonna be an useful move if we do fight Heather in a Mountain Field, since it gets a 1.5x boost.

Other than that, you could replace Metagross's Agility with another attacking move like Bulldoze, Stomping Tantrum, Rock Slide or Ice Punch. If you want to sharply boost its speed during battle, you can just stock up on X Speed. It works the same way as Agility, and you get a free slot for more coverage.

I also plan to add a Garchomp, first of all , what's the best ability/moveset/item/nature for him?

Usually Dragon Claw, Rock Slide/Stone Edge (probably Stone Edge for now, since you haven't beaten Titania, and the TM for Rock Slide is only given by Hardy), Bulldoze/Dig/Stomping Tantrum, and whatever you want the 4th slot to cover (Poison Jab, Iron Head, or Fire Fang). It's all down to personal taste/needs, really. But since you plan to replace your poison-type, it would be best to give it Poison Jab. As for natures and held items, I would recommend giving it a Jolly Nature and a Life Orb (or a Rocky Helmet to go with Rough Skin, or Garchompite, which you can get as soon as you beat Amaria if you do the starter egg sidequest in the Grand Hall).

I was thinking a Togekiss but I can only get it after beating Titania, is he a good choice?

Togekiss is great, but it's kind of tricky in terms of what to teach it. There's the obligatory Air Slash and Dazzling Gleam, but you might have to plan ahead for the other two slots. You can breed Nasty Plot and/or Extrasensory, or have it learn Ancient Power while it's still a Togepi/Togetic. Most people tend to teach theirs Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, and Nasty Plot/Roost. I myself have a Togekiss on my rotation box with Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Ancient Power and Baton Pass. Again, it all comes down to personal taste/needs. You could also teach it Shadow Ball, since you don't have any Ghost attacks on your team.

Thanks a lot, really I rather have a kinda useful move in Icy Wind instead of a useless slot in Tackle, sucks that you can't get Ice Beam. Also already taught Ice Punch to Metagross, wasn't really using agility but I didn't think of another useful move until you told me, since I don't have an ice type seemed like the best option.

Also sucks that I can't get swords dance on Garchomp, also can I get Life Orb, Rocky Helmet or Garchompite before Titania? I researched a bit but haven't found anything.

Also gonna use the advice for Togekiss, fairy types are really useful and he's versatile.

Also sucks that I can't get swords dance on Garchomp, also can I get Life Orb, Rocky Helmet or Garchompite before Titania? I researched a bit but haven't found anything.

You can buy Rocky Helmet on the eleventh floor of the Department Store. I don't remember if the 10th sticker is available before Titania, but I think it is. Absol has a chance (5 or 10%, I think) of holding a Life Orb, but that might have been changed after US/UM. I think there's a sidequest after Hardy that gives you a Life Orb (again, faulty memory). And, while Swords Dance isn't available, you can do with Garchomp the same thing with Metagross: stock on X Attack to sharply boost its attack stat (as of Gen VII, X items have become really broken), or just Baton Pass some boosts using Blaziken.

As for Garchompite, not yet. Garchompite is one of the rewards for a sidequest on the underground floor of the Grand Hall, which you can only have access after you have donated to all three renovation projects, so the earliest you can get it is after Amaria. Remember to fund a project right after beating a gym leader, you are only allowed to fund one project at a time, and you can only do that after beating a gym leader, so if you haven't done that yet, fund a project after beating Adrienn, then fund another after beating Titania, and fund the third one after beating Amaria.

It's possible to get a Life Orb from Ametrine Mountain the moment you beat Ciel (or pre-Radomus with a Strength glitch), and you can get a 2nd from the event Absol. I don't know about any 3rd Life Orb after Hardy though...

Bullet Punch and Agility on the same set for Metagross is somewhat redundant and only having STAB moves leaves you walled by a lot. I'd recommend Hammer Arm or Fire Punch over one of those two moves (probably Agility). Ice Punch and Thunder Punch are also good options. You can also forego Zen Headbutt for even better coverage at the cost of a STAB move.

Your Blaziken is extremely suicidal. It's not a bad set by any means and Flare Blitz + HJK as STAB has its advantages but consider a more reliable STAB, so you can have one for raw power and one for frailer 'mons that you OHKO anyway.

You have two Light Screen users; I'd consider replacing it on one of them (can either learn Reflect?)

Garchomp is probably best run with Outrage/Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Flamethrower/Fire Fang/Iron Head, and Stomping Tantrum/Bulldoze. Jolly Nature is recommended (Naive if you go for Flamethrower). Choice Band, Life Orb, and Rocky Helmet are all generally good options, while Garchompite is only really useful if you have Sand up or desperately need the bulk.

There are a few good Fairies to choose from atm - you can get Togekiss not long after Titania and Azumarill isn't too far in the future either. Gardevoir is also a great option, and a more defensive option is Clefable.

Where in Ametrine Mountain? I searched everywhere on where to get it and didn't find nothing about being there, my event Absol killed himself with perish song before I could catch it.

I already have Ice Punch on Metagross instead of Agility, should I really replace STAB Zen Headbutt? Well I do have a flying type for fighting types and ground for poison but still. If so, should I give him Hammer Arm or Fire Punch? As I write this, Metagross can't learn Fire Punch in this game, so I think I will give him Thunder Punch. Also, what item do I give Metagross?

I had a Wide Lens on Blaziken so I didn't miss HJK but  gave it to Metagross because of Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt, I've had a lot of bad luck with 90% moves missing but since I might replace Zen Headbutt with Thunder Punch I might give the Wide Lens back to Blaziken. Should I replace Flare Blitz with Fire Punch or Blaze Kick. Also, is there a good move for coverage for me to replace Baton Pass?

I added Milotic to the team after Ampharos and he has very bad movepool in this game so I gave him Light Screen just because, I can replace Light Screen on Ampharos for Signal Beam or Power Gem form the move tutor in Onyx, is there a better move? He can't learn reflect.

Maybe I'm misremembering and it's Citrine Mountain? It's whichever one you're able to reach from Aventurine Woods.

Replacing Zen Headbutt isn't really an easy decision to make and it really depends what you value more: coverage or power. Keep in mind Steel/Fighting or Ice/Psychic is already fairly solid coverage. As for items, Assault Vest, Choice Band, and Iron Plate/Metal Coat are my personal favorites, but Rocky Helmet and Expert Belt aren't bad options either. Whatever you pick, make sure it isn't compromising Metagross's role as a bulky attacker (e.g. nothing with self damage).

If you're replacing Flare Blitz I'd probably go with Blaze Kick, since with Wide Lens that's 99% accuracy and trading 1% accuracy for an extra 10 power over Fire Punch is very worth it. Personally I wouldn't replace Baton Pass since passing +1 attack and defense and a fuckton of speed to something else once Blaziken comes up against a hard-counter is absolutely amazing, but if you're going with coverage, Stone Edge and Thunderpunch are your 2 best options.

Ampharos can get Electric Terrain through breeding, then for your last slot Signal Beam is probably more valuable than Power Gem since the latter has some redundant coverage (Flying) and is resisted by Ground. Whichever one you choose still leaves you walled by Steel/Ground though, so it doesn't matter too much.

Oh yeah it's Citrine Mountain, but what about the strength glitch? I searched online and couldn't find anything about it. Since I can't get Rocky Helmet before I get all the stickers it would be good to have the Life Orb for Garchomp. I have him with Dragon Claw, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge and Crunch because I have no dark types mons and no dark type moves.

I can't get Assault Vest before Titania because I have to renovate the Underground Railnet so I gave Metagross Leftovers, I think I'm gonna stick with the STAB plus Ice Punch, just need them not to miss so much.

Yeah I'm gonna go back to Wide Lens + HJK + Blaze Kick, easier to sweep since I don't lose HP. Bulk Up + Speed Boost already saved me so many times and Baton Pass might come in real handy.

I have the mod in which the move tutor in Onyx City teaches egg moves so I'm gonna give Ampharos that, also I gave him Signal Beam and Wise Glasses since I gave the Leftovers to Metagross.