LF: Fletchling-Kricketot-Archen-Tirtouga-Minior (Resolved)

bendy

Hey,

I'm very very close to finishing the pokedex, got about 30 left to go. These are the ones I've been having alot of trouble with for some reason,

Fletchling

Kricketot

Archen

Tiritouga

Minior 

Absol 

If anyone is available to trade me any of these let me know, I think the rest (besides these of course) I should be fine getting on my own.

Edited by bendy

4 hours ago, bendy said:

Hey,

I'm very very close to finishing the pokedex, got about 30 left to go. These are the ones I've been having alot of trouble with for some reason,

Fletchling

Kricketot

Archen

Tiritouga

Minior 

Absol 

If anyone is available to trade me any of these let me know, I think the rest (besides these of course) I should be fine getting on my own.

I can trade you them if you still want/need them

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I can trade you them if you still want/need them

Awesome thanks, Im available right now if you are. I was able to get a Fletchling and Minior today though. 

So all I need is Archen Tiritouga Kricketot Absol. If you have an extra Type:Null I could take one to, but no big deal if you don't (I can do the sidequest). My user name is Bendy for trading

9 minutes ago, bendy said:

Awesome thanks, Im available right now if you are. I was able to get a Fletchling and Minior today though. 

So all I need is Archen Tiritouga Kricketot Absol. If you have an extra Type:Null I could take one to, but no big deal if you don't (I can do the sidequest). My user name is Bendy for trading

Okay, let me grab them first

@bendy ready, let me know when your on waiting