LF: Eevee, Feebas, and Bounsweet (or their evos)

Vistelle

I'm pretty new so.. I' don't have much ;// It would be great if anyone has any spares ;-;

Current level cap: 45

help would be greatly appreciated but keep in mind that I have nothing.

I have:

Shiny Cubchoo

Shiny Geodude

Shiny Throh

These are what I'm looking for

Eevee:

- IVs HP, def, and sp atk  >27 -Modest 

- IF YOU CAN; please teach it the TMs, echoed Voice, light, screen, and protect

NOTE: I'm evolving it into a Sylveon, so idrc which one I get c:.

-Wish  (egg move if you can,)

Feebas

- IVs HP, Def >27

- Bold

- IF YOU CAN; please teach it the TM scald

- Have a prism scale equiped on it; pls

Bounsweet

- IVs atk, spe >27

- Adamant

- Synthesis (egg move if you can,)

Beldum

- IVs just decent for everything but sp atk 

- Jolly

- Move Tutor Moves: Thunder punch, Ice Punch (I only have 3 heart scales ;-; but I'm mining rocks to get 6 to pay you for the moves)

If you have any of these, or their evolutions and are willing to donate, please comment! owo

My user: Lapiko77

Edited by Vistelle

7 hours ago, Vistelle said:

If you have any of these, or their evolutions and are willing to donate, please comment! owo

My user: Lapiko77

Well, I changed the natures and taught what moves I could.  Most are close/exact but Eevee can't learn the TMs (two aren't in the game as far as I know  while Light Screen can't be leanred as Eevee)- there is a gift to make up for it.

Can you trade now?

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Well, I changed the natures and taught what moves I could.  Most are close/exact but Eevee can't learn the TMs (two aren't in the game as far as I know  while Light Screen can't be leanred as Eevee)- there is a gift to make up for it.

Can you trade now?

Yup! what's your user?

I don't know if your game keeps crashing or we just can't get in sync again.  I'll wait for you to respond here before logging in again, @Vistelle.   We can do the three remaining trades in one go once we can get connected again;  we don't need to log out after each trade.

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I don't know if your game keeps crashing or we just can't get in sync again.  I'll wait for you to respond here before logging in again, @Vistelle.   We can do the three remaining trades in one go once we can get connected again;  we don't need to log out after each trade.

ok, ;-; sorry it's probably my connection

ok, ;-; sorry it's probably my connection

Maybe, though it could also be mine.  Just to make sure, don't minimize or click off the windows after sending or waiting for the request.   

Anyway, I'll log in again now.  Hopefully it will work this time, fingers crossed

mmk got it

Enjoy your mons.  Just to note, Blue Moon Ice Cream maxes out the Friendship stat of any mon that eats it, so it's an easy way to get Eevee to evolve.

Edit:  No prov @Vistelle.  The servers are just naturally finicky, at least to me sometimes.