charizard

apa300

• Global Mods

It isn't; this is mentioned in the megastonelocations notepad file in the game folder. 

1tm34RZXTIipvL7RggxkxA.png

Basically I see Mega Charizard X as just fanservice, and I don't approve of Charizard getting two mega evolutions while the other Kanto starters (and other Pokemon that get megas aside from Mewtwo) get one. Therefore in Spork's universe Mega Charizard X doesn't exist.

(no disrespect intended to people who do like it, it just isn't in Spork for those reasons)

• 5 months later...

I have no problems about having one Mega Stone removed, it gives me another incentive to try other mega stones. Mega Charizard Y isn't something to underestimate. It sets up the sun (while overriding other weathers) as soon as it is Mega Evolved, boosting Fire moves, weakening the damage you take from Water moves, and instantly use Solar Beam. I couldn't be more happy than I already am. This Pokémon can and will steamroll AI teams if given the opportunity, and base 159 Sp. Atk (458 Sp Atk at Lv 100) is the equivalent of being legendary!

Also, you can make it to be a physical attacker if you want. For in-game purposes, you get Dragon Dance, Fly/Wing Attack, Flare Blitz, and EQ for coverage.