Ā 

milotic:

ability: competitive

scald

ice beam

hydro pumpĀ 

recover

Ā 

so far this team has gotten me really far butĀ lmk what u guys think and any changes i should make.

side note: this team is in rejuvenation, idk if that matters or notĀ šŸ˜ƒ

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

idk if it is possible to get a flame orb in rejuv at the moment, but it would be useful if held by machamp or maybe even a Marvel scale Milotic

i would recommend using Night Slash on absol (cause it works well with super luck), relying too much on sucker punch might kill you sometimes, if i would replace something for night slash, it would be megahorn tbh

Unless you run some sunny day or drought mon, you should use leaf blade over solar blade, its stronger.

im not a fan of submission at all, but if you like it, i dont see any reason why not to use it

thats it i guess

Edited by Yahen

6 minutes ago, Yahen said:

idk if it is possible to get a flame orb in rejuv at the moment, but it would be useful if held by machamp or maybe even a Marvel scale Milotic

i would recommend using Night Slash on absol (cause it works well with super luck), relying too much on sucker punch might kill you sometimes, if i would replace something for night slash, it would be megahorn tbh

Unless you run some sunny day or drought mon, you should use leaf blade over solar blade, its stronger.

im not a fan of submission at all, but if you like it, i dont see any reason why not to use it

thats it i guess

thanks! iā€™ll keep all that in mind

idr if rejuv has ability capsules but if so. might wanna change machamp to No Guard. that gives innacurate but stupidly strong moves like Cross Chop or even Dynamicpunch 100% accuracy. and with bulk up and its relatively high natural bulk, it wont mind taking a hit or 2 back.Ā 

Here are some suggestions:

• I would use a mixed Greninja. Surf/Slash and Burn/Night Slash or Dark Pulse/Acrobatics or Extrasensory. You won't be dissapointed.
  • Machamp, irrc, there's an ability capsule seller at Underground. No Guard with Dynamic Punch, is indeed deadly.
  • Absol. Razor Claw is in game. so, make Absol hold it and as for the moveset. Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Shadow Claw/Play Rough. You will get almost always a crit.

Ā 

2 hours ago, MachoPony said:

idr if rejuv has ability capsules but if so. might wanna change machamp to No Guard. that gives innacurate but stupidly strong moves like Cross Chop or even Dynamicpunch 100% accuracy. and with bulk up and its relatively high natural bulk, it wont mind taking a hit or 2 back.Ā 

iā€™m def gonna consider this. cross chop misses a lot šŸ˜‚

58 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Here are some suggestions:

• I would use a mixed Greninja. Surf/Slash and Burn/Night Slash or Dark Pulse/Acrobatics or Extrasensory. You won't be dissapointed.
  • Machamp, irrc, there's an ability capsule seller at Underground. No Guard with Dynamic Punch, is indeed deadly.
  • Absol. Razor Claw is in game. so, make Absol hold it and as for the moveset. Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Shadow Claw/Play Rough. You will get almost always a crit.

Ā 

thanks for the suggestion! šŸ™‚

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

I just want to say thank you for using Lurantis. She deserves all the tender, love and care.

Ā 

For the 6th slot, choose Altaria since you already have a water type. Give it Altarianite too.

haha lurantis is actually rly good with contrary! iā€™m also gonna consider using altaria šŸ™‚

• Like 1