Marionette gym battle

darkwaters33

So my team is espeon, torracat, lycanroc, quagsire, and then ive been rotating mons in and out. I think im going to use rare candies and reverse candies to evolve herdier into stoutland and then im training blitzle into zebstrika. Some of my pc pokemon are

Pikachu

Spritzee

Cacnea

Shuppett

Ponyta

Any tips on a strategy, cause i can only get past like 3 of her pokemon. I start off with quagsire to use rock smash a few times on ambipom. I find it ridiculous that her chatot outpseeds my espeon and lycanroc who both have much higher base speed stats then it. I would like to save esepeon for beware but ive been having to use it early on. So is a team of espeon, lycanroc, torracat, quagsire, stoutland and zebstrika good enough? Any help welcome

I know it's kind of a late reply, but I beat this gym with one pokemon alone... Alolan Raichu. Considering you can come back through the hole in the wall, I suggest you buy an aphophyll pancake and give it to your pikachu to evolve it into an alolan raichu, and let it learn thunderbolt through the move relearner. I set up one nasty plot and thunderbolted her entire team with massive success, the only hit being the first hit where I was setting up, and a drampa dragonbreath. If you dont want to go through the trouble of using pikachu, you can let your lycanroc (considering its dusk or midday) learn accelrock to beat the chatot to the punch if thats the pokemon stopping you from progressing. That's all I can think of as of the moment. Hope you can beat it no matter the strategy you use!

2 hours ago, Potatough said:

I know it's kind of a late reply, but I beat this gym with one pokemon alone... Alolan Raichu. Considering you can come back through the hole in the wall, I suggest you buy an aphophyll pancake and give it to your pikachu to evolve it into an alolan raichu, and let it learn thunderbolt through the move relearner. I set up one nasty plot and thunderbolted her entire team with massive success, the only hit being the first hit where I was setting up, and a drampa dragonbreath. If you dont want to go through the trouble of using pikachu, you can let your lycanroc (considering its dusk or midday) learn accelrock to beat the chatot to the punch if thats the pokemon stopping you from progressing. That's all I can think of as of the moment. Hope you can beat it no matter the strategy you use!

Is there a decent way to level up also, cause right now the best ive found is basically just let marionette beat me with a pokemon holding the exp share