Tutor, Scroll/Sig

Amethyst

• Administrators

This will not come as a terrible surprise to anybody who has been paying attention for the weekend, but, Reborn finally has the framework of a tutoring program underway!

Any and all newbies are encouraged to sign up if they feel they could use the help- but we ask you bear with us as we iron out the schematics of the system. Anyone interested in being a tutor themselves is, at this time, required to have at least ten badges from the Reborn League, but given recent trends that may change. Experience is the best teacher, so we are teaching ourselves how to teach you.

(Well I think it's a good excuse)

More important to some of the regulars may be this, however: An update the the Scroll tag's code has been implemented expanding scroll boxes to a size necessary to fit Gen V Reborn League Trainer cards. Because of the Trainer Card updates, Gen V trainer cards previously stretched the Scroll box making it convenient to store them in such areas- but that has since been fixed.

What you DO need to know however, is that if you were using a scroll tag in your signature previously, you need to update your signature for this change to take effect. Additionally, there maybe some HTML code that gets left behind, so simply delete that and put the Scroll tags back in its place. Look for <carrots> to tell you what is the HTML.

With this change and eased convenience, Reborn will now be enforcing a length limit on Signatures. They should not be longer than about 400 pixels or so. Now, that's about enough room to fit two scroll boxes (which you can jam literally infinite stuff into if you so which) and then some, so this should not be terribly limiting. If we find your signature in violation of this, you may be asked to edit it or contain it within Scroll- or we might just do it for you if you don't.

Any questions or concerns can be PM'd to me on the forums~

Woo! Bravo! Three Cheers!

Reg-u-la-tions!

Reg-u-la-tions!

Reg-u-la-tions!

REGULATIONS! WOOOO! Orderly parteh!

*ahem* The tutoring sounds nice and I wish it the best of luck. Hopefully that will help to draw more people to the server and in turn the forums. Perhaps one day soon we will have a larger regular member base than roughly a dozen. I also hope I'll be able to start being more involved and perhaps become a tutor in the coming months, once finals are over.

• Administrators

Yes, N8, about.

And Knight, we actually have an active memberbase of a good deal more than twelve... The problem is getting them to come on to the forums. But perhaps it's best to consider these two separate identities.

Kaze- ...rawr.