Duo battle in mountain

Eld

I need help with the double battle on valor summit it feels like they buffed them to oblivion and melia seems quite weak in that battle any advice on how to win is welcome.

Team i have at the moment is Feraligatr, Talonflame,muk(alola),lycanroc(dusk form),lurantis,walrein.

21 minutes ago, Eld said:

I need help with the double battle on valor summit it feels like they buffed them to oblivion and melia seems quite weak in that battle any advice on how to win is welcome.

Team i have at the moment is Feraligatr, Talonflame,muk(alola),lycanroc(dusk form),lurantis,walrein.

I don't quiete remember that battle.. If you we're able to put the pokemon you're facing, I'll gladly help you.

The team they have now is Krookodile, Minior as starters then they have typlhosion , gyarados , mega gengar , mega absol , dragonite, marowak(alola), jellicent, clefable,silvally,gigalith.

I also put my game file if you want to check it for yourself.

Game.rxdata

Lurantis X-scissor/Leaf Blade/Solar Blade/Brick Break

Feraligatr Ice Punch/Crunch/Liquidation/Scary Face

Talonflame Tailwind/Acrobatics/Quick Guard/Flare Blitz

Muk Knock Off/Crunch/Gunk Shot/Brick Break

Lycanroc Stone Edge/Rock Slide/Crunch/Accelerock

Walrein Blizzard/Surf/Hail/Swagger

Star with Lycanrock and Walrein, (Use Rock Slide, and Surf for miniors) Lycanrock should stay because of field. As for Krookodile, Lurantis should take care with an OHKO of Leaf Blade. Use Tailwind to boost your speed, and pair Feraligatr with Muk. (Muk should take down Gengan and Absol if I'm not mistaken) As for Silvally and Gigalith, I suggest you to use some Revvives if your able to and some potions. An Electric Type would be needed, such as Manectric, Raichu, if Walrein doesnt make through miniors, Use Fera on Typhlo

I remember Decidueye (Located at some meadow in Terajuma) being useful on this battles, equiped with Razor Claw, along Leaf Blade and Nigght Slass (Crits very often.)

That cant work since i mentioned its a tag battle with ai that i cant control and water moves are mostly useless cause of the field it makes them 50% weaker and rock slide gets a fire type making it not effective versus minior.