Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How to get Slowpoke?

Mer

Question

Hey,

I know this topic was already tended to, but nothing I find helps me. I read the other threads and I was told that I have to fish in the Area (with a super Rod) where you encounter Ames Absol. I tried to fish there but it won't let me. I found the spot where everybody said that it's able to fish there but it doesn't work for me. Please help...

Or if anybody wants to trade me a slowpoke, that would be highly appreciated too. I have a lot of shinys so you can just get one of those if you want 🙂

Screenshot (6).png

12 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Mer said:

Hey,

I know this topic was already tended to, but nothing I find helps me. I read the other threads and I was told that I have to fish in the Area (with a super Rod) where you encounter Ames Absol. I tried to fish there but it won't let me. I found the spot where everybody said that it's able to fish there but it doesn't work for me. Please help...

Or if anybody wants to trade me a slowpoke, that would be highly appreciated too. I have a lot of shinys so you can just get one of those if you want 🙂

Screenshot (6).png

Currently that hole is glitched all the ones past the rock climb spot work though but it is super rod anywhere on rt 4

If you don't have rock climb I will trade you one soon

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Currently that hole is glitched all the ones past the rock climb spot work though but it is super rod anywhere on rt 4

If you don't have rock climb I will trade you one soon

I have rock climb thank you so much. If you want to trade that's fine too. Do you want any shiny in particular or just any of those I have?

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

I have rock climb thank you so much. If you want to trade that's fine too. Do you want any shiny in particular or just any of those I have?

If you have a fall deerling/Sawsbuck I would be immessly grateful, if not something I can sell like a tiny shrooms would be more appreciated as I've breed every possible Pokemon into 5/6IV shiny Pokemon just have a few forms left to do then I'll have caught them all

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

If you have a fall deerling/Sawsbuck I would be immessly grateful, if not something I can sell like a tiny shrooms would be more appreciated as I've breed every possible Pokemon into 5/6IV shiny Pokemon just have a few forms left to do then I'll have caught them all

I only have the winter and Spring Sawsbuck, but I can definitly give a big pearl or something else valuable to the pokemon. Are you okay with that?

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Yep just give me a few more minutes in the middle of doing something

Sure, just tell me when you're ready. My username is Merbom. I don't know if the request will show if I am not actively logged in tho. It's my first time trading

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Sure, just tell me when you're ready. My username is Merbom. I don't know if the request will show if I am not actively logged in tho. It's my first time trading

It won't unless you're on reborn and actively wait for request in online play

I'll be about 4min

I will just do that then 🙂