Phantump

Rockruff

Shroomish

Staryu

Togepi

Vulpix*

Ponyta

Cubone*

It's a fair list and I understand that it may be difficult to get some as they are all random per save file - many of them are from an egg you can pick up which is determined when you make the file. I love cute pokemon so any with * are priority. I have a few things I can trade in return with decent ivs such as : 

Ralts

Mawile

Frillish (once I get a ditto as I can't breed it just now as it's male)

Heracross

Aron

Spiritomb

Ducklett

Magikarp (once I get a ditto)

Thanks for reading and thanks also if you can help me out! IVs don't matter and i'd prefer a female of whatever it is you're able to give me - just so I can rebreed so it won't level too quickly and also so I can try for shiny ^^

42 minutes ago, LilMsJester said:

Hi there! 

I'm wondering if there's anyone here who can trade me any of the following :

Skiddo*

Axew

Azurill

Cottonee*

Gastly

Larvesta*

Mareanie

Pawniard

Phantump

Rockruff

Shroomish

Staryu

Togepi

Vulpix*

Ponyta

Cubone*

It's a fair list and I understand that it may be difficult to get some as they are all random per save file - many of them are from an egg you can pick up which is determined when you make the file. I love cute pokemon so any with * are priority. I have a few things I can trade in return with decent ivs such as : 

Ralts

Mawile

Heracross

Aron

Spiritomb

Ducklett

Thanks for reading and thanks also if you can help me out! IVs don't matter and i'd prefer a female of whatever it is you're able to give me - just so I can rebreed so it won't level too quickly and also so I can try for shiny ^^

i do have a spare 5 IV alolan vulpix and a 5 IV gastly i could trade you...do you want them? I dont really need anything back

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tyrael90 said:

i do have a spare 5 IV alolan vulpix and a 5 IV gastly i could trade you...do you want them? I dont really need anything back

That's so strange, I did some wondertrades today and I got a shiny alolan vulpix from someone! It's strange to see it with drought 😄

But i'd love a gastly, if that's alright with you? My id is MissMolly and i'm on just now ^^

1 minute ago, LilMsJester said:

That's so strange, I did some wondertrades today and I got a shiny alolan vulpix from someone! It's strange to see it with drought 😄

But i'd love a gastly, if that's alright with you? My id is MissMolly and i'm on just now ^^

allright, give me a minute

Here is an updated list of what i'm still looking for!

Axew

Azurill

Cottonee*

Mareanie

Pawniard

Phantump

Rockruff

Shroomish

Staryu

Vulpix* (kanto form)

Ponyta

Cubone*

Also new pokemon for trade!

Ralts

Mawile

Heracross

Aron

Spiritomb

Ducklett

Scraggy

Togepi

Deerling

Gastly

1 hour ago, LilMsJester said:

Here is an updated list of what i'm still looking for!

Axew

Azurill

Cottonee*

Mareanie

Pawniard

Phantump

Rockruff

Shroomish

Staryu

Vulpix* (kanto form)

Ponyta

Cubone*

Also new pokemon for trade!

Ralts

Mawile

Heracross

Aron

Spiritomb

Ducklett

Scraggy

Togepi

Deerling

Gastly

I have a Azurill you can have and a Kanto Vulpix later, might have a couple of the others as excess breeding as well but those are the only two I know for sure, just about to go to the Zoo known as shopping

Thank you but someone was incredibly generous to give me all the pokemon I needed. The only one missing now is a lovely Skiddo ^^

Honestly, everyone just really nice here and I want to thank everyone who has offered and helped out. Such an amazing community ❤️

Maybe one day i'll get the courage to attempt a mono grass run of Reborn again...maybe.

4 minutes ago, LilMsJester said:

Thank you but someone was incredibly generous to give me all the pokemon I needed. The only one missing now is a lovely Skiddo ^^

Honestly, everyone just really nice here and I want to thank everyone who has offered and helped out. Such an amazing community ❤️

Maybe one day i'll get the courage to attempt a mono grass run of Reborn again...maybe.

I can get u Skiddo then if nobody offer you one by the time I'm back in a few hours hopefully