Amaterasu's Sprite Shop

anethia

Name: Silver
Text: I uhm... it's been a while since I've been at this... and you know what? I don't want to be here. I don't want to fight, and I don't want to have to see... I just want to get this over with.
Custom Badge (optional); N/A.
Badge Name (Optional); N/A default badge.

Sprites; Custom_Pokemon_trainer_sprite_by_WiiSamupZyGAAl.png

Leader Card to Edit; Titania, please.

Name: Renzo
Text: Hello, hello! Welcome one and all! You know, darkness and light are two sides of the same coin, and both are beautiful in their own right. However, I prefer the dark just a little more. That's right! I'm a user of Dark type Pokemon! Now stand strong or be consumed by darkness!
Custom Badge (optional);
Baddge (Optional);
Sprites;
2djcg0g.jpg

Leader Card to edit; Luna

If I had a mug shot of this I would have gladly provided it. :c

Name: Renzo

Text: Hello, hello! Welcome one and all! You know, darkness and light are two sides of the same coin, and both are beautiful in their own right. However, I prefer the dark just a little more. That's right! I'm a user of Dark type Pokemon! Now stand strong or be consumed by darkness!

Custom Badge (optional);

Baddge (Optional);

Sprites;2djcg0g.jpg

Leader Card to edit; Luna

If I had a mug shot of this I would have gladly provided it. :c

That's quite alright~. I've been working on sprite editing (kinda) and I believe I could perhaps edit a mug shot for you~. So, just tell me what mug shot I should do or just cover it up.

Announcement 2!

I now do sprite recolours~.

t6GKe8n.png

I can also make kinda small edits. For example, I could trim Cynthia's coat, take hair off et.c

Welp, I got enough points.

Name: Cowtao
Text: There can only be peace in this world if we fight for it. If we fight for it, we present the complete opposite of what peace is and we end up in a stalemate to our own hypocrisy.
But that's okay. If I focused on the negatives all the time...I would be a relatively dark person.
Custom Badge (optional); A star badge, I guess showing a part of darkness to it but still shining through as bright and peaceful.
Badge Name (Optional); Universal Badge
Sprites; http://puu.sh/3P1uA.gif (I couldn't find a still image of this character. A mug would also work I guess. :I)
Leader Card to Edit; Shelly

• 3 weeks later...

So, I decided to for go my original plan to go dragon and now I'm dark. So here it is.

Name: Aeon

Text: Huh.. So it seems it's time for intros. Well, sup, name's Aeon, a mercenary by trade. Normally, I'd use a wide array of types on my disposal, but as Gym Leader, I felt obligated to stick with one type. That being Dark. Darkness is so subtle, so blissful. Yet it's also chaotic and dangerous. But overall, it's very mysterious. Kind of like us mercenaries. But enough prattle. I'm usually a chill dude, but now I'm motivated, so let's do this. Show me your determination, your strength, your resolve, but more than those, your soul. See if you have what it takes to defeat the "Nocturnal Blade of Eternity!"

~Come, Let's Dance!~

Badge: Nocturne Badge

Design: V-shaped, with a silver Edges, and blue filling. Then a gray pillar from the empty space with a full moon on top.

Sprites:VoidAeon_zps563bf5ad.pngvsAeonv2_zps6b700359.png

Edit leader card: Shade

(If by any chance Amerterasu, you finished the last one, then I'll be fine with it)

So, I decided to for go my original plan to go dragon and now I'm dark. So here it is.

Text: Huh.. So it seems it's time for intros. Well, sup, name's Aeon, a mercenary by trade. Normally, I'd use a wide array of types on my disposal, but as Gym Leader, I felt obligated to stick with one type. That being Dark. Darkness is so subtle, so blissful. Yet it's also chaotic and dangerous. But overall, it's very mysterious. Kind of like us mercenaries. But enough prattle. I'm usually a chill dude, but now I'm motivated, so let's do this. Show me your determination, your strength, your resolve, but more than those, your soul. See if you have what it takes to defeat the "Nocturnal Blade of Eternity!"

~Come, Let's Dance!~

Badge: Nocturne Badge

Design: V-shaped, with a silver Edges, and blue filling. Then a gray pillar from the empty space with a full moon on top.

Sprites:VoidAeon_zps563bf5ad.pngvsAeonv2_zps6b700359.png

Edit leader card: Shade

(If by any chance Amerterasu, you finished the last one, then I'll be fine with it)

Ummmm, hun? I hate to be a bother, I really do, buuuuuuuuuut

Those images are kinda too big. The max is 80x80 for the trainer sprite, the mug shot is 69x65ish

And the text is too much. I'd have to shrink it to like size 5 to fit all of that in e-e.

I assume you want the type changed to Dark?

Sorry to be a bother!

S' alright

O.k. so I'm gonna do this all over again.

Text: Hey.. Sup. Name's Aeon, the dark type gym leader. Like most people, I'm trying to get stronger. If you don't have strength, then everything you cared about? Gone to the void. And there's someone that I cannot allow to vanish. But enough. Let me test your resolve. Your strength. All of it. And I'll show you that love, joy, and hope have vanished into the night.. ~Come..Let's Dance!!

Sprites:

VoidAeon_zps79f48f1f.pngvsAeonv2_zpsacf4a25c.png

Everything else is fine right?

Oh, and you're no a bother at all. It was me who didn't consider the size, so if anything, I'm the bother.

Name:Kai
Text:Hello, I am Kai the Ice type Gym Leader, Master of all things Frozen. I have always had the power to control The Frozen Water We call ice. I have Mostly lived alone my whole life in freezing mountains. Due to travelling and training i have made it here to prove my strength to you. So come get lost in my Blizzard~
Sprites: post-37159-0-73929300-1377117602.png post-37159-0-81196300-1377117725.png

Leader Card to Edit: Amaria's

Also how do i give The Ruppee's to you

Pretty cool. However, looking back on it, the V was a dumb idea of mine, so I took the liberty of deleting it.

rQYMZi5_zpsd88e6193.png

The pillar itself is all really needed. (And yes, the crescent moon is nice.)

So where do I give you rupees?

Edit: Just noticed something. My looks like an i and I'm a dark trainer. Looks like it's the eye of darkness. (Get it?)

..now if only I had ventus's armor

Edited by Lunar081

Sorry for double posting >>;

Kai, here's your card.

BgtwDOX.png

Addressing things that will be raised.

The background of the boxes is different because Amethyst made the background for Amaria, and in her boxes, a well designed drawing of waves in different shades. That, in english, means that when I do text, I have to replace the background. Since the text is the biggest box, it'd look very strange for the other windows to be a different colour.

Badge name wasn't requested.

Might look iffy as your sprite has black jumpers and stuff that isn't vaguely different from the one always used for the background.

SHOP UPDATE:

Now, you can request a Pokemon beside your trainer sprite for 25 more rupees. The sprites can be a huge pain in the ass. If it's in your normal sprite, you won't have to pay.

now people are going to edit Pokemon into their sprites to save money cos cheapskates.

Edited by Amaterasu