Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ice Stone?

CaptainNikolai

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Scyl said:

You can find an Ice Stone in Celestinine Mountain B2F through the entrance in North Aventurine Woods as soon as you can get to Route 1.

Damn, that's a bit of a ways away, I should think. I just got to the Team Meteor raid in the old factory, and ZEL's Espeon is kicking my ass because I have nothing on my team to tank it.

6 hours ago, CaptainNikolai said:

Damn, that's a bit of a ways away, I should think. I just got to the Team Meteor raid in the old factory, and ZEL's Espeon is kicking my ass because I have nothing on my team to tank it.

5 hours ago, Scyl said:

You can always ask for someone to trade you an Ice Stone over online play.

I can trade you one if you want, as well as the Donphan I mentionned for the battle with Lucario against Kiki

5 hours ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

I can trade you one if you want, as well as the Donphan I mentionned for the battle with Lucario against Kiki

I can go catch the Phanpy from that cave south of the Abandoned Power Plant myself (where I caught Sandshrew), but an Ice Stone would be really great! I don't really have much, if anything, of value in exchange though.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:28 PM, CaptainNikolai said:

I can go catch the Phanpy from that cave south of the Abandoned Power Plant myself (where I caught Sandshrew), but an Ice Stone would be really great! I don't really have much, if anything, of value in exchange though.

I don't need anything in return, actually.

Give me what you want.

Send me a message when you're ready, my nickname is Antho l'Abricot.