SSBU Rant

LOLZLION

I'm PISSED. Waluigi was one thing. But when you add another sonic assist trophy and drop a bunch of hints that shadow is in only to reveal he isn't... that's where I cross the line. I can't believe it wtf!? So... Capcom gets a third party with an echo, Konami gets a character with an echo, but the sonic franchise, which may I remind you, has been around for more than any other third party franchise doesn't?! In what universe does this make sense. I am just done. First waluigi then THIS NO! How can Capcom and Konami get a 3rd party echo but Sega doesn't?! It's dumb on so many levels.

They gave us a F***ing plant and Incineroar, my absolutely most hated. I'm pissed too.

Also, Online was f***ed. Now there is no way to play competitive matches consistently.

But It must really hurt to be a Golden Sun fan right now. I pity them.

Still buying the game. Snake is still playable, and I can make him fight Cloud and Vice Versa. And this game looks better than Smash 4 from a competitive standpoint. But this direct stands as a disappointment to many.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Waluigi was disconfirmed early on. and I'm not really sure but I believe both Capcom and Konami had a bt more saying in this game than sega, so that would be why,

but sega has had a rep. in brawl and wii u and 3ds. Can't say the same for capcom and konami.

Nintendo: We're gonna add characters based on the ballot

Everyone: Who the hell asked for the plant?

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

They gave us a F***ing plant and Incineroar, my absolutely most hated. I'm pissed too.

Also, Online was f***ed. Now there is no way to play competitive matches consistently.

But It must really hurt to be a Golden Sun fan right now. I pity them.

Still buying the game. Snake is still playable, and I can make him fight Cloud and Vice Versa. And this game looks better than Smash 4 from a competitive standpoint. But this direct stands as a disappointment to many.

Your absolutely right it does hurt to be a Golden Sun fan rn. i was hoping issac would be a playable character and maybe that would give Camelot the incentive to make a 4th game and finish the series up. im prob still going to get it dispite issacs role, im just abit sad about it. 

3 hours ago, LOLZLION said:

but sega has had a rep. in brawl and wii u and 3ds. Can't say the same for capcom and konami.

having a rep in the game doesn't mean making any real calls in and for the game. and I believe, as I said, that Capcom and Konami had a finger in the pie while Sega didn't.