Best Mons to Carry

KiwiEmpire

I need to complete my dex,but unfortunately there are a few mons I missed out on and won't be able to get anymore. I'm creating another save to basically speedrun and transfer over mons I don't have and cannot get. What would be the best mons I could transfer to get through the game as fast as possible?

Starter Torchic with Speed Boost would be a good choice.

If Numel is still an event after Julia then get that as well I think it's Rain weather at the train station. It'll help you breeze past the Tangrowths very easily :]

4 minutes ago, Kamu said:

Starter Torchic with Speed Boost would be a good choice.

If Numel is still an event after Julia then get that as well I think it's Rain weather at the train station. It'll help you breeze past the Tangrowths very easily :]

No I mean,i'm transfering mons from my main save through the SharedPC mod haha. I transfered over a Drilbur,Mimikyu and Mienfoo for the time being.

Just now, KiwiEmpire said:

No I mean,i'm transfering mons from my main save through the SharedPC mod haha. I transfered over a Drilbur,Mimikyu and Mienfoo for the time being.

Oh in that case anything lol just pick some strong stuff you have and go wild

I used a Pawniard, Mienfoo, Sneasel to speed through the game when Wonder Trade was added

Archen might be good early with Wing Attack and Rock Throw at lv0~5 and then Acrobatics at 28

5 hours ago, KiwiEmpire said:

I need to complete my dex,but unfortunately there are a few mons I missed out on and won't be able to get anymore. I'm creating another save to basically speedrun and transfer over mons I don't have and cannot get. What would be the best mons I could transfer to get through the game as fast as possible?

ev train and fully evovle, then use common candies (or just common candy down mons you already trained)

archen is very good, stuff that has moxie owns,

also greninja, meinshao, krookodile. 

I'd suggest axew cause it gets dragon rage at level 10, which makes it op at the start,  it can hold its own for a good while with duel chop till it gets dragon claw and dragon dance, can always breed iron tail and/or night slash on it for some good coverage.