Reborn Community PO Theme

Noivy

Like Patrick, I'd like the custom sprite Ame made for me in.

nlbexe_th.png

I tried editing the black background out myself with some sprite program. But when I tried to convert it to PNG it wouldn't work... I really didn't want you to have to do it, but I'm a huge noob at spriting and can't think of any other option. If the workload increases with this project, you can just skip me.

Funny story, really. I gave it another shot and got it to work. I was gonna edit my post, but I guess there isn't a point now. just wish I saw this before wasting more time re-editing it on antother program

But thanks, Ikabro. I appreciate it. :P

I can make a few sprites, but I can't have transparency. For pixel work, I'd prefer to use Paint.

It's totally not because I don't have a better image editing program or anything either! >.>

On the topic of battle backgrounds. I've used several themes, and I've seen some pretty awesome battle backgrounds. But I'm not really sure if we could use those or not. I wouldn't mind getting some of the cool ones for you if I knew how the whole "using other battle backgrounds" thing goes. Is it like using someone's sprite work? Or can you just use it however you like? I could get some either way, I'd just have to ask. I'm just wondering, is all.

Okay, so I have a few battlefields you could use.

ih34p5.jpg2hobwxz.jpg72sh8x.jpg1huu7d.jpgrr3v2u.jpg154dl34.jpg2n15k61.jpg1r25q1.jpg

Hopefully this is a nice start. Anyway, I went through a few themes I use frequently, and here they are:

Oldstyle: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?20944-Old-Style-Theme

Nightmares: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?15228-Nightmares

Mewtwo V2: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?14686-Mewtwo-V2

Wish I knew how to do that text link thing on the forums. Oh well.

I HAVE SHAVED THE SIDES BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND LOOKING IN THIS THREAD

8JJFdFu.png

YOU CAN SEND ANY THANK YOU CARDS / GENEROUS CHARITY DONATIONS TO MY PM INBOX

THANK YOU FOR USING HORIZON-RANDOMLY-RESIZES-AN-IMAGE™. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ®

I'll pay you an image for a buck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

lol.

Ok, I'm in the christmas cheer, and I've done a bit of worky work. added a few sprites to include leaders from my own league project.

Still working on chat window backgrounds, and any battle window arena's are more than welcome.