Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shiny hunter: Horsea

PyroShadow117

Question

I'm trying to find a shiny Horsea, I would catch a regular one, but I can't because I'm nuzlocking and I've already caught the pokemon for the mountain, what I can do though is get an egg then find some weird house I haven't hatched an egg in yet is there any way I can increase the chances of finding a shiny? I already have the shiny charm
(I can accept trades as well, though normally only as a shiny)

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, PyroShadow117 said:

I'm trying to find a shiny Horsea, I would catch a regular one, but I can't because I'm nuzlocking and I've already caught the pokemon for the mountain, what I can do though is get an egg then find some weird house I haven't hatched an egg in yet is there any way I can increase the chances of finding a shiny? I already have the shiny charm
(I can accept trades as well, though normally only as a shiny)

Which mountains have you gotten for, Horsea shows up in a couple of them

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Ah, sorry, I could breed Horsea but it would have a low chance of being shiny and I have no interest ins saving before hatching each egg sorry

It's ok, I may just go without a Horsea unless I really need it, but I think I'll be fine