Problems with my team

Krellian

Hello guys, Krellian here!

So the thing is: i feel like my team could have some changes in with their members. Right now i'm with 5 of 6 and i can decide a 6th member.

Anyway, here they are:

Venusaur lv 43

Giga drain, Growth, Nature Power, Petal dance

Delphox lv 41

Psybeam, Mystic fire, Fire pledge, Psyschok

Stoutland lv 41

Fire fang, rock smash, Crunch, Retaliate

Ampharos lv 41

Discharge, Power gem, Thunderwave, confuse ray

Golett lv 40

Stomp tantrum, mega punch, magnitude, dynamic punch

Personally, i dont want to change venusaur and delphox (my personal favourites) and i plan to change stoutland for a heracross later on and ampharos for a water type. My great problem is with golett: i like the idea and the concept with it becomes a golurk... but it feels weak.

Thanks for all answers beforehand!

37 minutes ago, Krellian said:

Hello guys, Krellian here!

So the thing is: i feel like my team could have some changes in with their members. Right now i'm with 5 of 6 and i can decide a 6th member.

Anyway, here they are:

Venusaur lv 43

Giga drain, Growth, Nature Power, Petal dance

Delphox lv 41

Psybeam, Mystic fire, Fire pledge, Psyschok

Stoutland lv 41

Fire fang, rock smash, Crunch, Retaliate

Ampharos lv 41

Discharge, Power gem, Thunderwave, confuse ray

Golett lv 40

Stomp tantrum, mega punch, magnitude, dynamic punch

Personally, i dont want to change venusaur and delphox (my personal favourites) and i plan to change stoutland for a heracross later on and ampharos for a water type. My great problem is with golett: i like the idea and the concept with it becomes a golurk... but it feels weak.

Thanks for all answers beforehand!

Hi,

Golett/Golurk are rather weak indeed (offensively they are good, but their speed is a huge issue). And so is Stoutland, to be honest. The other members of your team are rather solid, in-game at least. For me to make suggestions, it would be helpful to know, which Pokemon you have at your disposal at the moment.

4 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Hi,

Golett/Golurk are rather weak indeed (offensively they are good, but their speed is a huge issue). And so is Stoutland, to be honest. The other members of your team are rather solid, in-game at least. For me to make suggestions, it would be helpful to know, which Pokemon you have at your disposal at the moment.

I've just beaten shade, so i dont have a lot of pokémons at my disposal. im trying to get a scraggy for myself, have also defeated the aqua gang... i dont have much.

PS: Im using stoutland and golurk because i see that my team is mostly special oriented, so i though to have some physical attackers