Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

My Favorite Pokemon

Senshu

Question

Petilil! The site has it listed as an "In game Event" pokemon, I assume against Cottonee. But where is the event? I don't want to go to far past it without getting and training Petilil if I can, and Also, are evolution stones found in the game? Or can you only buy them from the Dept. Store?

Thank you any and all for your help!

8 answers to this question

Petlil is in the game just look in a place you would think they would be with different weather

And the stones you can find shiny dusk and dawn stones in the world the others you need to mine for

Hmmm that's what I thought.... How often does Sunny weather come around? And it is obvious right? Like I think I saw in a video the screen pulsing a bright yellow, like that?
Also that means it's not a choice then? Like picking your starter? You just catch like normal?

Edited by Senshu

Hmmm that's what I thought.... How often does Sunny weather come around? And it is obvious right? Like I think I saw in a video the screen pulsing a bright yellow, like that?

Also that means it's not a choice then? Like picking your starter? You just catch like normal?

Yeah that is sunny weather

Yeah kind u see them on screen its not a choice you should be able to get both i think any way I have only got petlil so far

And sunny weather varies by game so just watch the tv until u get a weather forcast and that should tell though u may go weeks without sunny weather

Edited by rustytengo

Tis fine with the questions just click on any tv you will eventually get a forecast you will also get gossip gardivor one that tells about some pokemon one that tells you about the next gym the weather and commircals