Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Is Salandit teleport still possible?

Lord Regal

Question

Hello,

Am attempting to get Salandit post Samson...have an Abra with teleport, getting rage powder from the end of route two, porting back to Amaria/Titania's place, and going to the Crustle in front of the cave without jumping on any unstable rocks, but my powder is gone by the time I get there.  Is it not possible to do early anymore?

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Lord Regal said:

Hello,

Am attempting to get Salandit post Samson...have an Abra with teleport, getting rage powder from the end of route two, porting back to Amaria/Titania's place, and going to the Crustle in front of the cave without jumping on any unstable rocks, but my powder is gone by the time I get there.  Is it not possible to do early anymore?

I don't think so it does the same with fly as well

12 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I don't think so it does the same with fly as well

Ah well, at least it's not the longest trip in the world to get rage powder to it.  (Though I'm confused...I thought it shouldn't be doable to get it through Ametrine until much later?  I just did it with no problems with only Surf for Ametrine mobility...)