timid GASTLY and adamant SEEDOT

BB11

I'd rather have the eevee. Also a mawile (adamant or naughty). I'm trying to build a sun team. Already have a nintetales, blaziken, and bulbasaur (future venusaur). Planning on adding a arcanine, and out of ideas after that.

Already have a pretty good flygon, and taught maybe a mega mawile in the future might be good. Do you have any ideas for me? @Trufa

I've never made a sunny team, so I don't know how to build it. I actually don't like mawile, even going for mega, it just doesn't spark my eye. I plan to breed it though, I can make it to you. I'd make Venusaur a Mega.

Take a look at Heliolisk, it may help on this team. 

If you want the Growlithe, it comes with Crunch and Close Combat as egg moves. Don't have Morning Sun.

I wanted mawile cause of huge power. And as a coverage for dragon types. Heliolisk sounds good, never taught of it before.

I already have a growlithe, but it also doesn't have morning sun, so I'll train a espeon to breed a morning sun growlithe.

So, I'll take the eevee, and if you have the heliolisk or helioptile, I'd love to have it too @Trufa

I have both, Helioptile are not bred, have good nature and it's nature are not proper for your team. You can change it on the 7th street. I'll be waiting for the trade

Had to leave, I'll come back soon.

Edited by Trufa

@BB11 I'm here now. 

Hey, if you need insane traded mons, @Starry Knight is your woman. I'm trying to be as good, but she's insane. By the way, starry, do you have a poipole to trade me? Also I'd like a Cleffa and Togepi (with Nasty Plot and Extrasensory) well breds? I don't have money on my save now to boost their happiness : /

Edited by Trufa

1 minute ago, Trufa said:

@BB11 I'm here now. 

Hey, if you need insane traded mons, @Starry Knight is your man. I'm trying to be as good, but he's insane. By the way, starry, do you have a poipole to trade me? Also I'd like a Cleffa and Togepi (with Nasty Plot and Extrasensory) well breds? I don't have money on my save now to boost their happiness : /

@Trufa Thanks for the gender change PM me about trades though