Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Soft Sand

twocansofbeans

Question

4 hours ago, twocansofbeans said:

Oh thanks! And yeah no luck mining so far, but it's alright. Having something would be nice, though...

Ground plate is what I have

Diglett, dugtrio, nicada (wasteland rock smash), trapinch trade, stunfisk have a chance at holding soft sand as well

53 minutes ago, twocansofbeans said:

Yeah I might try compound eyes catch sometime? But I'm a bit lazy since the last time i did that was with Horsea and Dragon Scale and that took hours. Would you be willing to trade the Ground Plate? I can give you something back if there's something you might want (and that I have, of course)?

Yeah, sorry didn't see your reply till now, tag or quote me please so I can get the notification, If you have something to boost bug type attacks or electric that u can spare it'd be appreciated

On 10/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, Starry Knight said:

Yeah, sorry didn't see your reply till now, tag or quote me please so I can get the notification, If you have something to boost bug type attacks or electric that u can spare it'd be appreciated

Oh sorry I've been caught up. Unfortunately I don't have either of those things that I can give you :((

On 10/18/2018 at 10:46 PM, twocansofbeans said:

Yeah I might try compound eyes catch sometime? But I'm a bit lazy since the last time i did that was with Horsea and Dragon Scale and that took hours. Would you be willing to trade the Ground Plate? I can give you something back if there's something you might want (and that I have, of course)?

If you can be on around the same time you posted this that would be awesome

On 10/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, Starry Knight said:

Oh update! I just mined up an extra Insect Plate. Do you still want it?