Hello Peeps. New guy here :)

-Mystogan-San-

Hey there Peeps,

One of my friends showed me the Pokemon Reborn game, haven't played Pokemon in a long time. So now i am brushing up my skills on PO and thought i'd try and meet and beat peeps. My plan is to take on the league eventually too.

I play Pokemon, A bit of YuGiOh (If anyone knows a YGO forum i'd like to join it please :)) and enjoy dithering around on Photoshop and being creative on a computer. I'm also looking to learn a bit about programming and coding.

Outside of the virtual World, i live in Bath, UK, and am a University student studying Geography, i spend a lot of time playing football and practicing Karate.

My favourite Pokemon are;

Gengar, Empoleon, Crobat, Gardevoir, and Ariados. (As you can see, poison types are pretty common :P )

If anyone want's a chat/battle send me a message, or try to find me on the Reborn server. If it's a bit quiet, i'll probably be on the PO one under the same name.

Peace :)

Hi there! I don't know many mystogans, but I did know someone with the name a few years back. But I doubt you're one and the same to be fair. XD

In any case, welcome to Reborn! <3 <3 @Gardevoir, one of my favourites too~

I hope you have a lot of fun and such, and don't be afraid to poke people. X3 We're a pretty nice bunch.. I think. pft.