Lost!!

eric23

hi.. been playing v10.. after not letting the elder die and handing over the magma stone (which i sadly regret) i found amber in the cave .. had a battle with venam (who is extremely cool btw..thank devs) and was told to find the rest of the team.. the ship is on the jungle beach aelita is lifeless on the floor in the groudon cave... cant wake her up.. cant find anyone.. dont have magma drift or magma stone and unable to progress.. plz help.

i did go back to the mansion.. multiple times... started from the begining and searched everywhere.. the ship is on the jungle shore and aelita and the elder is in the cave... non of the main characters anywhere.. plz help.. over 100hrs and i built a great team.. havent lost a battle yet.. itd be a pain to start over. also the magma drift tm house is frozen over.

@eric23 It's the mountain with the lava at the entrance and the whole reason you needed magma drift to begin with. Valor Mountain. Since you don't have magma drift because you chose to give the magma stone away, you'll need to find another way in. That way is in Crawli's gym. Now make sure you get to the very end of the gym. If you did everything correctly then Venam should be there waiting in front of a white door.