Gardevoir

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, you're making yourself sound silly. Besides, that was just satire~

6/19 people won last Friday! ...There are no words...
Now given the 19 people, you'd normally expect that this would have taken about 15 hours, given how fast Reborn goes normally, but no. No! Why, you ask? It's really quite simple. The only reason we got through in any sort of decent time is just this- Because there was no drama! At all! (Fairly sure this is because of the absence of both Julia and Titania last night~)
But to be honest, that's not exactly fun for me...

Also, let's get one thing straight. Master Radomus definitely beat Ice. That totally happened. Shush.
And also Ice is definitely not maxed out on badges now. Definitely not. Shush.
Though, hypothetically speaking, that would make him the first challenger to do so, and hax or not, wouldn't that technically mean he's better than a certain ex-fanboy of mine? Hm~

Meanwhile, Ame is going to be raging soon because of [s]Every mod abusing their powers[/s] a certain triples glitches that has repeatedly now dramatically changed the outcome of matches by not allowing leaders their turns, but switching around their Pokemon in triples randomly... Inconvenient? Yes! Because it was just that that caused Master to lose to Ice! ...Hypothetically, of course...

That's not enough. I need to manufacture drama. Hmm.
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Would Ikaru being in love with Terra make any sense? Well, whatever. Let's go with that.[/color]
IKARU'S IN LOVE WITH TERRA~

Featured Battles:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1087.html"]Neku vs. Florinia- Fear the Bronzong[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1097.html"]Radomus vs. Ice- Nothing to see here, move along~[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1103.html"]Florinia vs. Connor- Fear the Leafeon[/url]

XOXO
Imaginative Gardevoir

LOL GG XD made me laugh!!~

and totally did not happen at all can't even hypothetically happen PSSHHHH...

lol Ikaru in love with Terra XD [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']probably~[/color]

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9597' date='Jan 24 2011, 07:07 PM']IKARU'S IN LOVE WITH TERRA~[/quote]

lolwut?

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9597' date='Jan 24 2011, 07:07 PM']Though, hypothetically speaking, that would make him the first challenger to do so, and hax or not, wouldn't that technically mean he's better than a certain ex-fanboy of mine? Hm~[/quote]

It's funny because I've been magically transformed into an ex-fanboy =O
Also, I can battle Ice anytime and have the result not mattereven though beating someone in a competition certainly does not mean you are better than them at said competition. That made no sense to anyone? No? Good. Also, I [s]absolutely despise[/s] adore Leaf Storm

[quote name='Luka' post='9602' date='Jan 24 2011, 07:30 PM']>Bullet lost
>must be hax[/quote]

Klol

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Congratulations sir, you have successfully trolled me by rubbing this phrase in my face on a daily basis[/color]

Why not you? Riddle me that, Squidman.

4/21 people won last night, a percentage that equals Ame's success with anything~

Shelly's being depressed, but what else is new... Well, new is that she's named some of her pokemon (Volbeat, Yanmega, Urugamosu) after various people in her life. Bugsy, Heather and Cal.... If only there was a Bug/Psychic... What? Given their histories, however, this.. [i]is[/i] a bit concerning.

Nevermind that! It seems out new member Roger has already developed a crush on both Julia and Luna. In just one day! Mashew the man-whore would be proud~

However, Florinia's lack of emotion has been explained! [s]She's a robot![/s] She said that she cut out emotions to be more efficient, and so that she didn't have to feel any sort of pain... So... pretty much my first explanation.

Meanwhile, Master put Luna's care in the hands of Elias, a move that has [i]no[/i] significance whatsoever~ I mean, suuuure, you could say, or he could say, it's to help try and get them back together, but Luna's creeped out by him, so let's not okay? Okay! Luna feeds me, so let's not creep her out. Good!

Finally, Nateh has finally reached Kiki- wait, why is this important? Well! Back, back in the days of old, before we had people like Doc [s](Ah, the good times...)[/s] and back when Kiki was the lowest rank (what?)... Nateh could never ever ever ever ever ever ever beat her. Oops! And looks like that can continue now!

Oh. [Insert random Ikaru + Titania gossip here].

Featured:
Me

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

P.S. Ame, get a job you lazy bum!

*Snores* Z z Z z Z z Z z *mumbles in sleep*........boring Highlights are boring........ *wakes up and talk* Ikaru <3 Titania is getting old, Now its Titania X Ikaru + 8 tentacles ,.. lolMutiplicationGiggittystylewithalittlekinkinit.

• Administrators
Lol, even though nothing of any significance happened, there's still a way to mention me. At least I was right about that much.
Oh and Geo, if you call that successfully trolling... dear god I'd hate to see when you failtroll...

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9623' date='Jan 25 2011, 06:56 PM']Nevermind that! It seems out new member Roger has already developed a crush on both Julia and Luna. In just one day! Mashew the man-whore would be proud~[/quote]

inb4hereallyisproud

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9623' date='Jan 25 2011, 06:56 PM']However, Florinia's lack of emotion has been explained! [s]She's a robot![/s] She said that she cut out emotions to be more efficient, and so that she didn't have to feel any sort of pain... So... pretty much my first explanation.[/quote]

We never could've guessed. Ever.
/endsarcasm

[quote name='Geo' post='9624' date='Jan 25 2011, 07:12 PM']lolMutiplicationGiggittystylewithalittlekinkinit.[/quote]
[img]http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/055/846/small/1272671189298.png?1277228895[/img]

6/16 people won last night, an improvement by your standards~

Neku got married to both Julia and Mashew, setting up a fun little love triangle~
He also asked Amaria to help with his crush on Florinia, which our water leader was delighted to do. That's three people he's in love with now, if you're counting...
Yet this doesn't really beat the new man-whore, [STK]Tyler, who proceeded to hit on Amaria, Shelly (pedoterritory) and Cain (Mash'sterritory), the last one without even knowing Cain was a guy. Although he did continue to hit on him, afterwards... applause!

Ikaru and Ice had a falling out, and Ika's mood died for the evening. He incited the worry of Amaria, and now it's rumored that he likes her now! Don't be silly everyone, he clearly loves [s]Ame[/s] [s]Titania[/s] Me!

Kiki beat Nateh 6-0, much to everyone's amusement~
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']This is the 217th time in a row Nateh has lost to Kiki, a remarkable feat considering that the league hasn't even gone that long~[/color]

Saya beat Amaria last night, becoming the second person to do so and revealing the dragon leader's name: Lin!

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1121.html"]Julia vs. Domwolf- Why would you ever use a Cheri Berry?[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1124.html"]Thomas vs. Florinia- Florinia+Nottriples=Failure[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1130.html"]Neku vs. Cain- Heehee~[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/1133.html"]Saya vs. Amaria- Curse fail~[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote]Neku got married to both Julia and Mashew, setting up a fun little love triangle~[/quote]
DA FUCK GG?!?!? He can marry her but... No just hell no

why so amny manwhores now :c thats my title!!!!
[quote]He incited the worry of Amaria, and now it's rumored that he likes her now! Don't be silly everyone, he clearly loves Ame Titania Me[/quote]
GG giving away my plans..... >.< oh well.... Tania time to talk

• Administrators
[quote]Ikaru and Ice had a falling out, and Ika's mood died for the evening. He incited the worry of Amaria, and now it's rumored that he likes her now! Don't be silly everyone, he clearly loves [s]Ame[/s] [s]Titania[/s] Me![/quote]

... This one's for N8.
[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/Ikaru_Kazuna/Everything%20Else/PFFTCHCHCHCHCH.png[/img]

Z z Z z Z z Z*wakes up* Seriously who cares about me again, via inserting my alt name made the highlights just..... Z z Z z Z z *wakes up* made it less readable, who gives a damn what I do or what goes on with me, even a lie doesn't help. you don't have to lie to make me noticable, I do that enough on the server. anyway so plz Troll the hell out of Ikaru, he [b]loves[/b] the attention :3.