Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Blue Nidoking

UgandaPanda

Question

I really want a Blue Nidoking to add to my team. I've been breeding nidorans like a mad man while I run around wastelands like a crazy man. Does anyone know of a more efficient way? or if I can even breed a shiny pokemon?

Spr_4h_034_s.pngThis guy

Edited by UgandaPanda

19 answers to this question

I was hatching koffings and out of my first 15 I got a shiny one, sadly it didn't have the nature I wanted so I didn't use it, but it's still a lot greater chance. Definitely have a slugma or something that knows flame body in your inventory and go back and forth in front of the pokemon center and day care center and count your 255 steps so that you can get a new egg. Fill up your entire inventory with 5 eggs and 1 flame body and run around like a mad man. I was hatching an egg every 5 minutes like that.

I was hatching koffings and out of my first 15 I got a shiny one, sadly it didn't have the nature I wanted so I didn't use it, but it's still a lot greater chance. Definitely have a slugma or something that knows flame body in your inventory and go back and forth in front of the pokemon center and day care center and count your 255 steps so that you can get a new egg. Fill up your entire inventory with 5 eggs and 1 flame body and run around like a mad man. I was hatching an egg every 5 minutes like that.

Someone also posted an article on how to speed up the game. So, there is your ticket to getting a blue nidoking ^_^

Someone also posted an article on how to speed up the game. So, there is your ticket to getting a blue nidoking ^_^

Thanks for the tips! guna try them out tomorrow morning.

cant wait to hatch a blue nidoran (hopefully) :)

P.S. I feel like i actually have a chance now with the combination of these tips, thanks guys

Edited by UgandaPanda

Soo, Ive been breeding a ditto and a nidoran male but I still spawn nidoran females for some reason :(

I then looked up on bulbapedia and found out that nidorina's and nidoqueens dont spawn nidoran females so I evolved my nidorans but now the day care dude tells me that they play with other pokemon :( is this a bug?

Edit: Just checked bulbapedia and apparently it isn't a bug. day 2 and i feel like i'm already going insane.

Edited by UgandaPanda

Keep it up! I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been 'lucky' in a Pokemon game..

That being said I think there's a better path for running around. you can start all the way at the street above the Pokemon Center in the Coral Ward and ride the bike all the way up to the Trainer School while making only a couple minor adjustments to the pathing.