marcmarcmarc

Hey guys. Need help!!! :). I want to understand breeding in Pokemon Reborn, I don't really have knowledge on breeding pokemon like how you get all those perfect IV's and stuff. You have some tips and tricks about it? Please tell and share your knowledge it would be helpful to those who are new to the community. 🙂

I have read past few breeding technique treads in the forum but its quite outdated that does still apply??  

How does destiny knot works and trait passing works??

Destny knot works bettter on male? or female? does that apply?

I have so many questions XD Currently my friends and I are breeding and we are always arguing about whose right or wrong. What true or not. hahahha what the better thing to do is ask the master breeders here XD Thanks in advance!!

9 minutes ago, marcmarcmarc said:

Do shiny parents have higher chance to get shiny egg/child??? does this apply??

Bulbapedia has guides on breeding in general. These guides do apply to reborn too. There´s too much to fully explain it here.

If you have specific questions about the description on bulbapedia/if there´s something you don´t understand, you can ask me again.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_breeding

Edit: Only difference in reborn is how hidden abilities are handled. But that doesn´t really matter since you can use ability capsules anyways.

23 hours ago, LilyX said:

Bulbapedia has guides on breeding in general. These guides do apply to reborn too. There´s too much to fully explain it here.

If you have specific questions about the description on bulbapedia/if there´s something you don´t understand, you can ask me again.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_breeding

Thanks again LilyX!! 🙂 okay I'll read it this will help. Yes I will really have specific questions in the future. 

7 minutes ago, marcmarcmarc said:

Wow. BTW what's  "Tier: Uber??"

Smogon classifies pokemon in tiers depending on how good they are in the metagame.

ubers is the tier with the best pokemon (legendaries, good megas).

OU is the main tier with pokemon that are very good but not as overpowered as legendaries.

UU, RU, NU, PU are tiers with pokemon that are not that viable in the competitive environment.

These tiers *roughly* translate to in-game viability, but certainly not to 100%.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:16 PM, LilyX said:

Smogon classifies pokemon in tiers depending on how good they are in the metagame.

ubers is the tier with the best pokemon (legendaries, good megas).

OU is the main tier with pokemon that are very good but not as overpowered as legendaries.

UU, RU, NU, PU are tiers with pokemon that are not that viable in the competitive environment.

These tiers *roughly* translate to in-game viability, but certainly not to 100%.

Thanks makes sense now. TY TY