Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dream World Ability Breeding

Bear

Question

Hey so I know the game follows alot of gen 5 mechanics but i was curious what the mechanics for breeding abilities are in reborn? I've finished chapter 8 and I still feel like tinkering with my team and breeding some pokemon. More specifically I was curious if my female flash fire Vulpix can give me a drought vulpix amonst other experiments i have going on such as eevee breeding for hydration vaporeon and magic guard abra. Feel free to put up other ideas for interesting available pokemon and ability combos

Dream World abilities are basically normal abilities in this game; you have as much a chance of getting Drought as you do any of the other abilities it can have. For breeding specifically, I'm not sure. There probably isn't a "Dream world" mechanic so you probably can't influence it the same way, but again I'm not sure.

well that explain why I keep getting scrappy tailows :mellow:

As ofepisode 12, which i am playing a year from this thread, would nidoking be able to get sheer force.

The answer to your question is yes, but please don't reply to topics as old as this one unless they're still active. This one clearly wasn't as your post was the first one in 7 months. If you find yourself in this position in the future just make a new topic.

Edited by Sheep93