Deino trade

Karai

I'm novice to this game my friend recommended to me so I chose squirtle, I started out by training it up and beat the first gym by brute force, then I went for this second grass gym, I failed so I trained up more. But then it started disobeying me so I used common candies to give my self a fighting chance, didnt really have a good resistance to rock types moves from her cradily (not that I knew of). Wartortle did live one hit from one of her mons before doing one third of its hp, So i was wondering if someone could trade me a pokemon such as a deino to not only dragon rage mr. stockpile and stall himself, but to also help me beat the rather annoying stockpile war. Deino would also work well for my team as a dark type, I know its pretty weak until it gets to zweilous, and then hydreigon, but I heard that this game had a giant level range so I thought I could get it around the tenth gym. Overall a deino would help me with this fight so if anyone is interested please pm me and let me know on this post.

Edited by Karai

i can trade you one now if you are online

7 minutes ago, Karai said:

I'm novice to this game my friend recommended to me so I chose squirtle, I started out by training it up and beat the first gym by brute force, then I went for this second grass gym, I failed so I trained up more. But then it started disobeying me so I used common candies to give my self a fighting chance, didnt really have a good resistance to rock types moves from her cradily (not that I knew of). Wartortle did live one hit from one of her mons before doing one third of its hp, So i was wondering if someone could trade me a pokemon such as a deino to not only dragon rage mr. stockpile and stall himself, but to also help me beat the rather annoying stockpile war. Deino would also work well for my team as a dark type, I know its pretty weak until it gets to zweilous, and then hydreigon, but I heard that this game had a giant level range so I thought I could get it around the tenth gym. Overall a deino would help me with this fight so if anyone is interested please pm me and let me know on this post.

The best Pokemon for Florinia is Technician Kricketune. Its Fury Cutter will devastate her team quite utterly. Other than that Meowstic or Minncinno have served me well against her (especially Meowstic since it has Psyshock at level 25. You can also buy a Nidoran and Slugma from the Game Corner, and if its raining get a Numel from next to the train station. Lillipup from that sidequest and Teddiursa can also do quite a bit to Florinia's team.

Honestly the main issue I can see is that you have the worst starter not named Chikorita.

55 minutes ago, Karai said:

I heard you can train in the grand hall, correct? dragon rage seems so good for the early game to me, and I don't think I'll permanently use a kricketune. but a deino I'm definitely willing to keep on the team.

Kricketune is useful more or less until the gym after Florinia, after which it loses relevance real fast. But that's normal for Reborn. Don't expect to have just one team you use throughout. You'll need to be willing to adapt and utilize new Pokemon as the become available. Part of the fun is using Pokemon who aren't good in new ways to get around what Ame throws at you.