Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How to evolve Dusclops and Magnamite

supermarioz5

Question

15 answers to this question

Magnemite/Ton don't evolve through trading, they traditionally evolve through level up at that one mountain. I dunno what that place might be, though.

For Dusclops, if it's possible to get a reaper cloth, if you have it hold a reaper cloth, then use your link stone it should evolve.

Magnemite/Ton don't evolve through trading, they traditionally evolve through level up at that one mountain. I dunno what that place might be, though.

For Dusclops, if it's possible to get a reaper cloth, if you have it hold a reaper cloth, then use your link stone it should evolve.

Oh, so pokemon that require to hold an item while trading still need to hold it when you use a linkstone? Didn't know that.

Also if anyone can tell me if reaper cloth is in the game, I would be so thankful lol.

Sorry, buddy. At this point in the game, neither Magnezone nor Dusknoir is obtainable in-game. It'll be implemented in a later episode, so you can expect it later.

You CAN get Magnezone, I have one in my main team. You just have to level up a Magneton where you catched it as a Magnemite (the abandoned power plant) and that's it! Easy.

As for the trade evolutions, yeah I think that pokemon that require an item to evolve have to hold that item to evolve with the Link Stone...

For example your Dusclops:

1.- Dusclops holds reaper cloth

2.-You use the link stone

3.- "What? Dusclops is evolving!"

4.- Profit

Edited by RasenShot