Another Newbie

Bear

Hey people, my name is bear and i stumbled on this site while looking for advice to solve some side quests while playing pokemon reborn. I still don't know what this site is exactly but im sure someone will tell me. I'm in love with this game though cause in a wierd way i enjoy the fustration these puzzles/gym leaders give me a little too much.
A little about myself, well I am a 20 year old male student from Australia. For fun i shoot hoops, play pokemon and watch Naruto.

If it's cool with Ame i'd be keen to help put together some form of guide (full of spoiler seals of course) for the game once it is completed.

Hi and Welcome to the Reborn Forums, I'm sure Amethyst will let you do your idea if it's no inappropriate for the site

This site is a longstanding pokemon battling community, from which Ame drew inspiration for the game (league leaders and members). I don't doubt that a user-made guide to the game will be more than ok for you to make. Right now, there are some boards and plenty of topics devoted for players to discuss the game and help each other out, but I'm sure a well put-together would prove quite helpful for others. Just don't count on the game being completed any time soon. Might want to get a head start on that guide in the meantime.

Anyways, welcome to the community. Don't cause too much mischief, you hear? =P

Thumbs up, pal! That's a great idea! It will help us get through some difficult spots or complete some events that are a little tricky... (e.g. Teddiursa) Keep going man! :)