A small oddity after a certain story event (E18)

Cyrikyty

Spoiler

So, having finished E18's Story, I was wondering.... if Gossip Gardevoir..... isn't around anymore, who does the Interviews and News on TV? Turns out, they seem to be prerecorded! Tbh I didn't expect to see it on TV anymore, and I doubt anyone thought of it. Also on the News, it doesn't even say anything. It skips immediatly to "Stay tuned to find out", which I assume means there are no lines written for News with Gardevoir after the Events at the Glass Factory. Reborn TV might need a replacement for her now.

29 minutes ago, Cyrikyty said:
  Hide contents

So, having finished E18's Story, I was wondering.... if Gossip Gardevoir..... isn't around anymore, who does the Interviews and News on TV? Turns out, they seem to be prerecorded! Tbh I didn't expect to see it on TV anymore, and I doubt anyone thought of it. Also on the News, it doesn't even say anything. It skips immediatly to "Stay tuned to find out", which I assume means there are no lines written for News with Gardevoir after the Events at the Glass Factory. Reborn TV might need a replacement for her now.

Spoiler

She'll be back at some point. After all, the Gardevoir that appears in Agate is her. She's not dead but was just hypnotised by the PULSE Hypno after creating a portal to the void. I think I know who the temporary replacement may be since I think there was another pokemon who reported stuff on the forums for a while whenever G.G wasn't around.

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She'll be back at some point. After all, the Gardevoir that appears in Agate is her. She's not dead but was just hypnotised by the PULSE Hypno after creating a portal to the void. 

Spoiler

Well I figured that was Lin just willynilly pulling her back out of the void for a second, and she doesn't seem to follow any reason or logic anymore. And to my understanding, Gardevoir destroyed the Pulse, Hypno with it, aswell as Cain and technically the player aswell had Luna and Shade not come to our rescue. I don't know, but I'm super excited for how this story will continue.... which means waiting until Episode 19 releases.... ugh.

31 minutes ago, Cyrikyty said:
  Hide contents

Well I figured that was Lin just willynilly pulling her back out of the void for a second, and she doesn't seem to follow any reason or logic anymore. And to my understanding, Gardevoir destroyed the Pulse, Hypno with it, aswell as Cain and technically the player aswell had Luna and Shade not come to our rescue. I don't know, but I'm super excited for how this story will continue.... which means waiting until Episode 19 releases.... ugh.

Spoiler

The PULSE wasn't really destroyed but sent to the void just like Cain and Ciel/Samson. The hypnotising effect occured after the void was created for GG as Lin seems to control her.

8 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

The PULSE wasn't really destroyed but sent to the void just like Cain and Ciel/Samson. The hypnotising effect occured after the void was created for GG as Lin seems to control her.

Spoiler

I thought it was just Lin controlling GG because..... why wouldn't she. She was carrying what looked like a 10-ton Stone Pillar too, she can do whatever apparently. And if the Pulse and the Hypno were to survive the Black Hole, wouldnt we as the player character remain hypnotised? Unless they dropped us in favor of Gardevoir, but I thought they just dropped the spell on Cain instead. The spell on the player character didn't fade until we were already in the Void, so I assumed that the Pulse was destroyed at that moment aswell.