Pokemon 3D

Yuki

No description needed

Screenshots:

ZkL0kFb.png72u.png

VY65K8R.png

htva.png

so basically it's a first-person second generation pokemon game-- in 3d, with moving sprites, and 4th gen features like pokemon following you!

So fucking cool.

Isn't this exactly what everyone wanted, ever?

Like, fuck yes.

Also, if you can figure out how to use them (I can't), there are different texture packs under "resources" on the site (:

http://pokemon3d.net/

jVsA5On.png

I had seen this when the first glimpses of it were released. It looked like a really great aesthetic take on the old Gold & Silver games. It is still those games just with a new look to them. I liked the looked as it is whimsical to have 2D sprites in a 3D environment like old 3D games had, but there was not enough to make we want to play it instead of my physical copy of Silver or Crystal. However, now that there is / I know there is up to 4 player Co-Op? That sounds like fun. I am very much a social gamer who gets easily bored when playing a game in solitude. I would rather watch a friend play Skyrim and comment on them playing, make jokes, suggestions, and socialize with them to playing Skyrim by myself. Same goes for Pokemon. Recently tried to find people to re-play BW2 with me this summer. Doing a co-op in the game instead of playing on different games simultaneously sounds likes a blast. If anyone puts together a group of Reborn to play it, count me in if you need another Trainer.

Yeah, I really want to do this co-op thing. I'm currently just waiting to get a starter because I want three members to each pick a starter and travel together. But I haven't gotten two more people besides a possible Kaito. :/