Flash Cannon?

FayTAV

I have a lucario but it doesn't learn flash cannon by level up, is there a way to get the tm for it? Mono Fighting and Dark versus Fairy types screws me over where flash cannon would help a bunch so if I can't get it can someone mod it in instead of counter? thanks!game.rxdata

Just now, Zargerth said:

Defeat Titania and you'll get Flash Cannon. The thing is you have to beat the Fairy-type leader to even reach her. Use Iron Tail or Meteor Mash in the meanwhile.

Where am I supposed to get Iron Tail and Meteor mash?

21 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Meteor Mash by breeding now that USUM content is implemented, Iron Tail via Move Tutor.

Alright so theres no way you could just give me Flash Cannon on my Lucario? I only have 1 STAB and iron tail is 75% accurate 😞  It would help me out a lot. 

3 hours ago, jjnajera said:

Alright so theres no way you could just give me Flash Cannon on my Lucario? I only have 1 STAB and iron tail is 75% accurate 😞  It would help me out a lot. 

Nope, sorry. I'm not going to help you with every single inconvenience you might face. Adapt. Improvise. Overcome.