Bagon Giveaway

Siragon

Let me tell you a story.

There once was a merry young man. This man was happy, for he just gained ownership over two beautiful Bagons, one male and one female, with great IVs by wondertrade. The young man was overjoyed, so he decided he wanted to make them bear a shiny one, so he took his new friends and gave them in the capable hands of the old Day-Care couple, sure that it wouldn't be long.

Little did he know that, despise the very special charm he had around his neck, he wouldn't see his shiny newborn without hatching ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN EGGS !!! And while he felt pure bliss when the black and red baby finally showed up, he still had to take care of its numerous brothers and sisters...

So yeah, long story short, i have nearly 4 boxes full of 3 to 5 IVs Bagon, most of them with D-Dance. Soooo, GIVEAWAY TIME ! Feel free to give back whatever you want in return, i don't really care.

BUT, if you have some spares of the following starter lines, i'd be more than happy to take care of them :

- Bulbasaur

- Chikorita

- Totodile

- Tepig

- Oshawott

- Chespin

- Litten

- Popplio

IMPORTANT UPDATE : I have no more Bagons with 5 IVs AND d-dance. I still however have some 5 IVs and a lot of 4 IVs (some with 25+ for the fifth) with d-dance) but no more with the two combined.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 2 : Ok, now that i'm full of starters, i don't really see what i could need, so feel free to send pretty much anything. If you want to give something special, it's always appreciated, but it's entirely your call, i don't force anyone ^^

On 8/22/2018 at 12:28 PM, Siragon said:

Let me tell you a story.

There once was a merry young man. This man was happy, for he just gained ownership over two beautiful Bagons, one male and one female, with great IVs by wondertrade. The young man was overjoyed, so he decided he wanted to make them bear a shiny one, so he took his new friends and gave them in the capable hands of the old Pension couple, sure that it wouldn't be long.

Little did he know that, despise the very special charm he had around his neck, he wouldn't see his shiny newborn without hatching ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN EGGS !!! And while he felt pure bliss when the black and red baby finally showed up, he still had to take care of its numerous brothers and sisters...

So yeah, long story short, i have nearly 4 boxes full of 3 to 5 IVs Bagon, most of them with D-Dance. Soooo, GIVEAWAY TIME ! Feel free to give back whatever you want in return, i don't really care.

BUT, if you have some spares of the following starter lines, i'd be more than happy to take care of them :

- Bulbasaur

- Chikorita

- Totodile

- Tepig

- Oshawott

- Chespin

- Litten

- Popplio

Hey, I have a Popplio and would be willing to trade, if you'd like. Though, I must admit, its stats are mediocre.

1 hour ago, Supreme said:

Oh i'm interested in a Bagon, Oshawott for it?

I'm all for it ^^ Would you prefer a 4 IVs with D-dance or a 5 IVs without ? (i sadly ran out of 5IVs with d-dance... sorry ^^")

Just now, Siragon said:

I'm all for it ^^ Would you prefer a 4 IVs with D-dance or a 5 IVs without ? (i sadly ran out of 5IVs with d-dance... sorry ^^")

former i guess, i will get online now