[SPOILER] What Anna says...

Tapu Fufu

Spoiler

When you wake her up with Heal Bell, Anna seems to say different things depending on what timeline you're playing in. In my first playthrough where I just rush through everything and get the pretty basic stuff (destroy by 'Chomp, fight Taka in WTC, give Blake the ring the first time around, I think Laura getting kidnapped in the Belrose Manse) she just tells you not to worry. But in this timeline where I do everything that Anna and Shade "like" she seems worried about the "boy with the broken wing dying" (apparently he wasn't supposed to?) and tries to reassure us unconvincingly that everything will turn out alright. Now she refuses to wake up again. Im curious what else she has to say and what events trigger that specific dialogue.

Spoiler

The other dialogue option is if Taka is dead and you didn't defeat Solaris' Garchomp, in which she still mentions the boy with the broken wings.  But instead of telling you not to worry, she starts breaking down and apologizes over and over and over before going back to sleep.

21 minutes ago, Tacos said:
  Hide contents

The other dialogue option is if Taka is dead and you didn't defeat Solaris' Garchomp, in which she still mentions the boy with the broken wings.  But instead of telling you not to worry, she starts breaking down and apologizes over and over and over before going back to sleep.

Huh guess she's worried we're not strong enough, are unprepared or can't think outside the box. I guess that makes sense if we're coming up against an especially tough opponent next episode.