Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua: I need help...

Ackalacka

Question

I've looked everywhere and I have just found people saying to go search in all of the alleys while it's night time and raining.

Well, I've done that (10 times, give or take) and have come up with absolutely nothing. Do I need to do something / talk to someone to activate the event? I'm not sure, and I REALLY would appreciate some actually assistance on this issue as I have found nothing looking around the website... I have four badges, if that matters at all... I've heard Zorua is level 25 when you get it, so I'm pretty sure I don't need to get more badges to activate the event...

This is seriously staring to drive me crazy. Good Pokemon seem extremely difficult to come by in this game, and Zorua/Zoruark are powerful (decently, any way) and they're some of my favorites from 5th Gen. Again, help would be wonderful. :)

P.S., Do you just have to run around in the alleys and wait to randomly encounter him, or will there be an NPC somewhere in the alley?

This is literally the one thing that irritates me because I don't know which alley I have to go to next to find the damn wolf hybrid (and yes, the fact that its disappeared after zangoose is ticking me off) and Ive tried every damn weather and it won't appear in the other alleyways (I cant get into aqua). qq

help please. I found Zorua as a Murkrow, but when I found him again as a Zangoose there was an actual Zangoose...Now I cant find him and my little brother saved the game as a joke. Can I catch him or did I lose my opportunity?

Try looking in the daytime while it's not windy out in all the alleyways, look for the Zangoose, a Litleo, and a Teddiursa. You haven't lost your chance, just keep looking. There's a video link above that should help you if you get stuck.

Edited by Autumneverlast

yea i did everything the video says to do and after finding him as a murkrow it is nowhere to be found ever again in any of the allyways can i please get specific answers on how to find the Zorua?