Possibility of Stand Alone Reborn Soundtrack? [SOLVED]

Bearadactyl

Yeah, I've found myself leaving the game open a lot lately just to listen to the music via the Pokégear. And, well I really enjoy it. Is there a possiblity for the game's soundtrack to perhaps be put up for download as a stand alone along side the game?

At least, once the game is finally completed? Because, I've said I really enjoy it and would like to listen to it whilst doing other things as well.

EDIT: Problem Solved, move along.

Edited by Nutcase

Gah, I had assumed the soundtrack was embedded in to the game.

More often than not, that is case. Either that, or they're not a file type compatible with any music player.

I typically avoid going in to the game's files as to avoid fucking something up.

Well, thanks any way.

• Administrators

Actually, what would be super helpful, and I was maybe going to employee some mods specifically for this forum to do it (though I wasn't at all sure who yet) is if you/someone would add [sOLVED] or something to the topic titles that, well, have been.

I went ahead and did just that for myself to save anyone the trouble. It seemed like a good idea to myself, just in case someone else is having this problem. Maybe people use the search function here. They never do in other communities.

It makes me feel kind a bad that this was my first post in forever, I'm always around and skulking about the site; I just seldom post for some reason.

Edited by Nutcase